10 years, 8 months ago
Rules: You can't say "blank" show beats them both. This is for FAMILY GUY VS SIMPSONS ONLY!!

That being said, The Simpsons are America's family (and Canada, im from there lol) and nobody will ever be able to replace or change cartoons like they did. No one cartoon character will ever be as funny as homer, his voice alone can never be replaced and the creative comedy behind the voice is amazing. The Simpsons are a classic and the original and will always all around be the best. ALWAYS! Argue their late season weren't as funny but all of Family Guy put together aren't as creative as the first few seasons. Not too mention I got tired of Guy's one line repetitive jokes after just a few seasons. Simpsons are STILL here and always will be :)

My choice: The Simpsons.

your turn :)
    rastletoon
    2 Posts
    10 years, 8 months ago
    The simpsons will always be the king. I watch all the Halloween specials every year. That show is so sentimental to me. I just feel so homey when i watch it no matter eherevi am
      nicklawson
      12 Posts
      10 years, 2 months ago
      Although he is a bit thick (mentally), Homer does think about the consequences of his acts, and tries to fix things. Peter's stupidity is nothing but an excuse for gratuitous dumbness. I like wtaching it, but Simpsons is overall better.
        10 years, 2 months ago
        simpsons

... sorry I have to do it,(south park beats them both)
        "Good Nyborg "
          jfreakofkorn
          55 Posts
          10 years ago
          simpsons .....
            System
            79987 Posts
            9 years, 10 months ago
            The Simpsons by a mile, older seasons though, not the new ones.
              9 years, 10 months ago
              simpsons at it's best vs familyguy at it's best simpsons wins.
              comicbookfan19's Signature Image
              you think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit
                Yekim
                26 Posts
                9 years, 5 months ago
                Simpsons
                  BossaNova
                  26 Posts
                  9 years, 2 months ago
                  The Simpsons!
                  "A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me, you didn't pay money for this." - Raph
                    Player
                    94 Posts
                    8 years, 11 months ago
                    The Simpsons. MacFarlane is an untalented douche, no wonder he's friends with Kanye West.
                    "There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin." -Linus van Pelt
                      8 years, 10 months ago
                      the simpsons. sure stewie has a ray gun and peter once fought a chicken but still.
                        8 years ago
                        Family Guy is more silly, mindless humour.
                        The Simpsons is more realistic comedy, but in more recent years they have been overmilking it.

I'd say Family Guy of now.
                        randomuser2349's Signature Image
                          Vertex(Admin)
                          367 Posts
                          8 years ago
                          They are both fairly weak shows now but Family Guy definitely has the better show right now.
                          When I die, I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandpa did. Not like the screaming passengers in his car.
                            7 years, 11 months ago
                            Simpsons. Its older than Family Guy. IN FACT FAMILY GUY IS WHAT RUINED FOX.
                            DisneyNick90sKid's Signature Image
                            Bart! Get out of the guy's profile picture!
                              7 years, 9 months ago
                              Family Guy, cause Simpsons is to pc for me and not really controversial anymore.
                                MrJaw
                                24 Posts
                                6 years, 5 months ago
                                I think that The Simpsons is better.Family Guy is okay.
                                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss