Megagents
1257 Posts
16 years ago
They have thousands of titles to choose from, as well as awesome deals on new and used games. GameStop gives power to the players!
    MtLaStella
    333 Posts
    16 years ago
    Either a GameStop employee has a gun to your head telling you to write this, or they payed you.
      Videogamenerd
      1202 Posts
      16 years ago
      Are you high on something Megagents.
      [sub] [/sub]

Tv_Themes
        208 Posts
        16 years ago
        I've never had problems with them.
          Videogamenerd
          1202 Posts
          16 years ago
          My Gamestop near me is kinda mean.
          [sub] [/sub]

Xe-A-Thoul
            6031 Posts
            16 years ago
            GameStop is good when you want new things, and to get a good deal on used PS2 games. That's it.

I miss Funcoland.
            I must enter a signature.
              blueluigi
              3338 Posts
              16 years ago
              I don't have much problems with Gamestop, as long as they sell good games I like then I'm fine with it. I would go there and buy games along with accessories and Wii points cards.
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years ago
                gamestop. you can trust them with buying games, but don't trust them with trading or selling
                  JK_Yoda
                  793 Posts
                  16 years ago
                  Benjanime
                  gamestop. you can trust them with buying games, but don't trust them with trading or selling

Exactly.

They were gonna give me like $20 for like 9 ps2 games.
                  Good condition and all.
                    animaniac318
                    384 Posts
                    16 years ago
                    They cheat you when it comes to used games.
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years ago
                      certain games that have been out for a long while are still at a high price, and i hated how i had to pay $34 for mario kart ds when it was the same damn price when it first came out. it's "rarity" they say. i tried selling a few games they call "rare" and i was in the same kind of situation as jk yoda. god, gamestop just pisses me off. other gamestops in my area give you slightly more money for your trades but it's not enough
                        TurboDuo
                        2086 Posts
                        16 years ago
                        Megagents, you don't even know what you're talking about. You even said yourself that you don't play video games. So how am I supposed to trust you in wanting to go to GameStop? GameStop is a horrible store, just ask people who worked there and/or got ripped off.
                        I want to be a dentist.

http://gamejunkie.com/
                        YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/TurboDuo
                          Bomberman
                          3299 Posts
                          16 years ago
                          GameStop isn't horrible. Not nearly as great as FuncoLand, but not horrible.
                          Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
                            niolani
                            440 Posts
                            16 years ago
                            Benjanime

I think this is the same thing occurs at many others games stores. Indy or not.
                              System
                              79987 Posts
                              16 years ago
                              i suppose... though i've never traded at non-gamestop stores before
                                knuclear200x
                                5908 Posts
                                16 years ago
                                I love gamestop, theyve always been good to me. and theres always one where i might need it.
                                  IMissThe80s
                                  481 Posts
                                  16 years ago
                                  the only used games they have now are for current systems. none of the ones near me have N64 games any more and only a few Game Boy Advance games.

all they have now is PS2 / PS3, Wii, and XBox games. no retro games like they used to carry :evil:
                                  Doc.....are you telling me that this sucker is NUCLEAR?!
                                    niolani
                                    440 Posts
                                    16 years ago
                                    IMissThe80s
                                    the only used games they have now are for current systems. none of the ones near me have N64 games any more and only a few Game Boy Advance games.

all they have now is PS2 / PS3, Wii, and XBox games. no retro games like they used to carry :evil:

When I get to GameStop there were two kind of costumer I noticed: Teenagers/Young adults and kids accompanied by their moms. It's understandable that those shop aren't selling retro games, this is not what most of their costumers want. Besides, each times I've heard someone at GameStop asking info about old games, it was mostly about Pokemons.

I find it so funny seeing all those kids with their mothers asking them to buy the last copy of [insert extremely popular game title here] because they don't have enough pocket money to afford it. The other day I was at the new GameStop that opened in my area and there was one of those kids with his mother, he was buying like 2 or 3 used games (paid by his mother) and he realized that he forgot to bring his EB Edge card. So, I've decided to be nice and let him use mine. No need to say that he didn't thank me at all for saving 10% on his newly acquired games.

Stupid rotten-spoiled brats and their mothers!
                                      Maklu_IV
                                      747 Posts
                                      16 years ago
                                      IMissThe80s

The store near where I live still sells and accepts Game Boy (all varieties) and GameCube games... for now, at least.

n00b, (noob), noun informal: A person who does not know how to fully be a douchebag like yourself.
                                        sikkbones
                                        1262 Posts
                                        16 years ago
                                        these stores consider used games for ps2,xbox and gamecube to be older system games now...

once in a while i'll get a deal on a ps2 game if it's in acceptable condition but as a rule i advoid EB.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss