10 years, 8 months ago

Lili’mâiya “Lee Lee” Taiyâni, a Shangaran friend of Dee Dee Penelope McPherson, sister of Dexter Odysseus McPherson, and the young Mulan-type female warrior sister of Princess Meikêiko Taiyâni and Prince Tsâi’hīko Taiyâni of Shangara (which is, with its long-term ally, The Kingdom and City of Townsville, the two greatest, proudest, and most eternal kingdoms of all Kâiyon), is preparing herself for the great titanic fight of her life in the rain.

In fact, Lee Lee is ready for the Great War between the Two Avatars: Lee Lee being The Good Avatar of Khân Ryūu; Mandark (Dexter's Arch-Rival in the show Dexter's Laboratory) being The Dark Avatar of Khân Akū.

Here in this epic Dexter's Laboratory fanart of mine, Lili’mâiya “Lee Lee” Taiyâni is readying her magic sword for battle in the rain while being flanked by the archers that serves in the Royal Army of her true father, King Li’shân Taiyâni of Shangara.

This epic Dexter's Lab fanart is also inspired by this particular screenshot from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, when Aragorn readies his sword for battle in the rain on top of Helm’s Deep’s Deeping Wall, while being flanked by Elven Archers of the Third Age:

So what do you think of this fanart? Is it epic, good, great, or what?
    vkimo
    2321 Posts
    10 years, 8 months ago
    How all of this spawned from a show about a boy genius is beyond me.
    My Last Article For RetroJunk

Remembering RetroJunk
      10 years, 6 months ago
      Also...

Dexter: We will send Lord Mandark the Enemy a message: that he cannot TAKE whatever he wants; And THAT HE CANNOT TAKE AWAY OUR FREEDOM OR THE WORLD!!

Dexter/Lee Lee/Dee Dee/Mee Mee (screaming altogether): YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

This is a fanart of mine depicting a Braveheart-esque scene where Dexter the Boy Genius, his sister Dee Dee, and Dee Dee's two ethnic friends Lee Lee (Asian) and Mee Mee (African American) rallies an unseen heroic group to battle Mandark (an arch-rival neighbor of Dexter the Boy Genius gone evil and powerful) and his army of evil to decide the future of the world of toons, humans, and dinosaurs.

So do you think this scene feels epic or powerful or Braveheart-esque to you guys or what? And are Dexter and the girls (Dee Dee Mee Mee and Lee Lee) looking as if they are rallying a heroic group to battle a la Mel "William Wallace" Gibson in Braveheart?
        vkimo
        2321 Posts
        10 years, 6 months ago
        Picasso meets Amsel...I dunno
        My Last Article For RetroJunk

Remembering RetroJunk
          10 years, 3 months ago
          Now that the holidays are over with (but we still have to deal with New Year's Eve and Day), here's some fan art sketch of Dexter--as a fully-grown adult warrior--knocking out a bad guy in the heat of battle:

For those familiar with J.R.R. Tolkien’s Middle-earth fantasy trilogy, The Lord of the Rings, the bad guy in question is actually in fact an Easterling of Rhûn from The Two Towers, the second part of The Lord of the Rings. The Easterlings are briefly sighted by Frodo and Sam as well as Gollum/Smeagol in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers as The Easterlings marched towards The Black Gates of Mordor.
            stake_n_sheak
            1891 Posts
            10 years, 3 months ago
            I like that picture
            tangspot2
            Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss