raph89
430 Posts
13 years, 4 months ago
I plan to buy a Secret Weapon Terminator with Hidden Chest Cannon" action figure, "Endollow Terminator" action figure, "Anti-Freeze Batman," and "Mr. Freeze" action figures based on the animated series from the 90's. I plan to buy other Batman action figures, but I'm still trying to figure out which ones I want to buy. And I might buy the "Thunderzord Assault Team." I guess I will, if I have enough money. What do you plan to buy after Christmas?
    Riphard
    1283 Posts
    13 years, 4 months ago
    a new wife.

i mean socks......lots of socks.
      13 years, 4 months ago
      I plan on buying some good games at GameStop with the giftcards I've gotten after the holiday. :D
        One_Louder
        725 Posts
        13 years, 4 months ago
        I haven't completely decided but I'm considering maybe getting an external hard drive, a flip video camera and the new Jimi Hendrix box set.
          copper30
          785 Posts
          13 years, 4 months ago
          Ordered Ristar and a DS Lite battery cause my ds's battery is dying out.
            DarkXWolf12
            71 Posts
            13 years, 3 months ago
            Clothes and anime merchandise.

"I love victimizi
              Mezase_Master
              7306 Posts
              13 years, 3 months ago
              Well, I got everything on my list... forgot to put the new Goldeneye game on it though, so maybe that.
              TMNT
              Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
                Retro_Phil
                356 Posts
                13 years, 3 months ago
                Transformers Figures mostly.
                - GIF made by Emkay of GavHub II (Please don't bug them).
                  jango52577
                  2805 Posts
                  13 years, 3 months ago
                  Nothing too big especially because I don't have a ton of money after utilities and rent. I guess if I could name a few things I would like right now I'd probably say I still want Boy Meets World seasons 3 and 4, the Tron: Legacy soundtrack, and a Sam Flynn figure for my Kevin Flynn White Light Cycle. In the near future and with my tax return I'm probably going to buy my Rock On The Range tickets again this year and a new mattress because my old one is a piece of crap that hurts my back sometimes...lol I also need to start saving up for a suit for my cousin's wedding (I'm going to be a groomsman in his wedding party) in July and in the future here, I want to save up for a bluray player so I can get the Star Wars series on bluray when it comes out this fall.
                    GirlCrazy99
                    392 Posts
                    4 years, 2 months ago
                    I bought a lot of stuff off of Amazon. I'm saving up my money for Jill Rauscher School of Dance and other things.
                    Lisa Frank - You Gotta Have It!
                    Pokemon - Gotta Catch 'Em All!
                      PuccaFan66
                      181 Posts
                      2 years, 2 months ago
                      MagneticDestroyerX3
                      I plan on buying some good games at GameStop with the giftcards I've gotten after the holiday. :D

I purchased 1 PS4 game from GameStop while online because I don't feel like going to GameStop in Texas City. It is an fairly good PS4 game for $8.99 cheap.
                        PuccaFan66
                        181 Posts
                        2 years, 2 months ago
                        raph89
                        I plan to buy a Secret Weapon Terminator with Hidden Chest Cannon" action figure, "Endollow Terminator" action figure, "Anti-Freeze Batman," and "Mr. Freeze" action figures based on the animated series from the 90's. I plan to buy other Batman action figures, but I'm still trying to figure out which ones I want to buy. And I might buy the "Thunderzord Assault Team." I guess I will, if I have enough money. What do you plan to buy after Christmas?

Just a lot of things

Amazon

4 Little Golden Books - I Love You, Daddy!, Bettina the Ballerina, Disney/Pixar's Cars and Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers: The Big Cheese Caper
                        4 DVD movies - Captain Ron, Bratz, Ferngully: The Last Rainforest and Little Women (Collector's Edition)
                        1 PS4 game - Resident Evil 4

GameStop (while online)

1 PS4 game - RiME

Walmart / H-E-B

4 Barbie dolls (one of which is a Ballerina)
                        DVD movie - Major Payne (definitely funny movie)

PlayStation Store

Bound (some Ballerina themed video game)
                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss