foxmxer's Avatar
90 Posts
16 years, 7 months ago
I recently bought a house and will be moving my old 80s toys from my parents house. I plan on displaying them in some kind of display case. I am wondering who else has done this and if you have your collection insured, and what you had to do to get this done. Thanks for any help.
    1494 Posts
    16 years, 7 months ago
    Its on my to do list, especially now that my collection has grown to the point that it would be a serious loss if the house was broken into, there was a fire etc.
    Here's a couple links to check out:
      10incher's Avatar
      85 Posts
      16 years, 7 months ago
      Best thing to do is call your insurance company and tell them what you want to do. They should get you to the next step. I am in Canada and my house insurance coovers my collection. The key though is to prove that you own everything by making a list, taking pictures or video taping your collection. Store this info somewhere other than inside of your house.
      Visit the 70s & 80s action figure guide, forums and online store at
        An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss