System
79987 Posts
18 years, 2 months ago
Just wondering a couple things:

1.) I know Nickelodeon recently released 'Clarissa explains it All' on DVD. I was wondering if they've released any other Nickelodeon series from around that time. Such as 'Salute Your Shorts' or 'Hey Dude' for example.

2.) Speaking of 'Clarissa Explains it All,' I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the CD that was released under that show called 'This is what ''Na-Na'' Means' by Clarissa and the Straightjackets. If you do, please email me.

[email][email protected][/email]
    readmyspinexx
    155 Posts
    18 years, 2 months ago
    The Adventures of Pete and Pete season one and two are out on DVD..I have a VHS of clarissa but thats all, it wasnt my fav....as for the rest they should be out soon enough. I cant wait for are you afraid of the dark though!
    Could I be read if I were see-through or would you just read my spine?
      eep
      735 Posts
      18 years, 2 months ago
      they are in the talks of hey dude and salute. google petition and the show you want on dvd. i dont have the link for either at the moment, but i had signed for them in the past.
        GirlCrazy99
        392 Posts
        4 years, 3 months ago
        I currently ordered season 1 of Clarissa Explains It All (1991-1994) on DVD off of Amazon.

[email][email protected][/email]
        Lisa Frank - You Gotta Have It!
        Pokemon - Gotta Catch 'Em All!
          retrofan01
          21 Posts
          4 years, 2 months ago
          readmyspinexx
          The Adventures of Pete and Pete season one and two are out on DVD..I have a VHS of clarissa but thats all, it wasnt my fav....as for the rest they should be out soon enough. I cant wait for are you afraid of the dark though!

The Adventures of Pete and Pete and the 2nd to last season of Are You Afraid of the Dark were from the mid to late 90s.
            Grover123
            25 Posts
            2 years, 9 months ago
            The Clarissa Explains it All Season 1 is the only one they ever released of the show. Even tho Seasons 1 and 2 were released of Pete and Pete they canceled the season 3 just cause people weren't buying any of the DVDs

They did release all of the Seasons of Hey Dude. Even did a complete DVD of the show too.

Would love to see them release the rest of the other seasons for Clarissa and Pete and Pete. Hopefully they do sooner or later.
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss