arware24
77 Posts
17 years, 5 months ago
I have near three hundred DVDs I recently designed a website, (Not Online Yet), this is my catalog. On this site you can find a link to every movie, details and credits, and a full theatrical trailer if I could find it. SOme include Revenge of the Nerd I & II, Star wars, Kickboxer, garbage pale kids, RAD. I got trailer to trade and to share.
arware
    dg
    473 Posts
    17 years, 5 months ago
    Have you got T2 or predator?
      arware24
      77 Posts
      17 years, 5 months ago
      GOt both......
      arware
        eep
        735 Posts
        17 years, 5 months ago
        my girlfriend and I have well over 500 DVDs. I was JUST about to post them all as text, but the little mod fairy in my head said, "THAT WILL SPAM, DEARY!" so i stopped. Just take my word for it.
          blackcat_0_1
          170 Posts
          17 years, 5 months ago
          Sadly there was an accident involving a can of paint being knocked over with a bunch of our old VHS tapes. Now we've got maybe 200 vhs tapes and I have more DVD's than that in my collection alone.

I'd say we've got close to 400 movies floating around the house, plus tv shows on DVD.
            The_Hatta
            3 Posts
            17 years, 5 months ago
            i have over 400 d.v.ds :D
            To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub... Ha ha, rub! For in that sleep of death what dreams may come... must give us pause... make us bear those... uh, I've forgotten. Huh... I know I'm depressed about something. Uh-ba-da-da.
              System
              79987 Posts
              17 years, 5 months ago
              eep
              my girlfriend and I have well over 500 DVDs. I was JUST about to post them all as text, but the little mod fairy in my head said, "THAT WILL SPAM, DEARY!" so i stopped. Just take my word for it.

We have a post your movie collection thread. You should just post it there.
                kayvee
                3672 Posts
                17 years, 5 months ago
                I guess I am at about 500 with the majority being 80's movies. my favorites are the first Universal releases with the cardboard snapper covers.
                  17 years, 5 months ago
                  I have about 700 movies on DVD (a good 90 percent is movies from the 80s and before) and 250 movies on VHS. So that adds up to 950.
                    Cyber_Bishop
                    2440 Posts
                    17 years, 5 months ago
                    I have somewhere around 700 DVD's
                    My wife has almost 300
                    My oldest daughter has about 150

That's alot of movies.
                    Ker click... Choom..
                      kayvee
                      3672 Posts
                      17 years, 4 months ago
                      Cyber_Bishop
                      I have somewhere around 700 DVD's
                      My wife has almost 300
                      My oldest daughter has about 150

That's alot of movies.

I like that everyone has their own collection.
                        arware24
                        77 Posts
                        17 years, 4 months ago
                        Does anyone know where I can purchase "No Retreat, No Surrender" Region 1 (US/Canada) DVD? All I can find are Region 2 (Europe) Region 4 (Austila).
                        arware
                          bdenz
                          28 Posts
                          17 years, 4 months ago
                          LOL! Please tell me you're buying that for the sole purpose of laughing at how unbelievably crappy it is! Especially RJ, as he "dances to the beat"... :P
                          Porkchop sandwiches!
                            ryfan79
                            153 Posts
                            17 years, 4 months ago
                            Between myself and my sister we could probably open up our own Blockbuster. hehe
                              kimbaltak
                              2623 Posts
                              17 years, 4 months ago
                              my girlfriend has 4 microwave boxes filled with blank tapes that have 3 movies each on it. each box holds 43 tapes so. 43x4=172 tapes 3 on each tape so 172x3=516. then I have about 300 tapes. I have about 30 DvDs and she has about 60 so in all 516+300+30+60=906. so yeah 906 movies give or take a few.
                                kimbaltak
                                2623 Posts
                                17 years, 4 months ago
                                oh I just found another case of movies at the womans house. I've never wanted to open this case so i don't know what was inside. I opened it last night and there is about another 220 tapes in it plus my girlfriend says she has a bunch that she never took out of her parents house. so 906+220=1016 so we have over 1000 tapes plus the bunch at here parents.
                                  booger
                                  9 Posts
                                  17 years, 4 months ago
                                  I try to buy only my favorite movies so I don't have to store a lot of junk. I currently have 173 dvds and my entire collection can been seen here:
                                  http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&sub=ANF&id=clayg

You'll notice in my list some unofficial dvds: (The Legend of Billie Jean, Rad, Rolling Thunder, Ski School, The Town That Dreaded Sundown, and Zapped!) Maybe these will get a legit release some day but for now I'll enjoy the boots.

By the way, www.dvdaficionado.com is an excellent site to catalog your dvd collection. Accounts are free. Why not sign up today and post a link to your account, here.
                                    90schild87
                                    527 Posts
                                    17 years, 4 months ago
                                    I have a friend who has his own home cinema, and he has over 2000 dvds including just about every box set of old tv shows you could think about.
                                    He would go good on this site but then again hes a bit of an asshole so i havent told him about it.
                                    Just incase he decides to take the piss out of everyone.

IM NOT GERTS LOVE CHILD!!
                                      Mario_Madness
                                      714 Posts
                                      17 years, 4 months ago
                                      Some of you people should open up your own Blockbuster or something. I haven't taken the time yet to count my VHS/DVD collection.

Daniel85
                                        1699 Posts
                                        17 years, 4 months ago
                                        90schild87
                                        I have a friend who has his own home cinema, and he has over 2000 dvds including just about every box set of old tv shows you could think about.
                                        He would go good on this site but then again hes a bit of an asshole so i havent told him about it.
                                        Just incase he decides to take the piss out of everyone.

Bring it on, we'll tear him a new one. 8)
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss