Ty0005
7 Posts
9 years, 9 months ago
This thread is for people that can talk about toonami tapes they own, collect, and watch. Also, for trading purposes if interested. But mostly for anyone that wants to talk about their tapes of recorded toonami broadcasts.

I have a catalog of old toonami broadcasts that I own that I've been able to digitize onto DVDs/HDD.
Most broadcasts are from tom 2/3 era with some tom 1 and moltar thrown in for good measure.
I have made it a side project to find more broadcasts when I can to digitize so they aren't lost on vhs when they go bad.
    9 years, 9 months ago
    :)Hi,please consider trading tapes online with me,I have a cartoon network tape from 2002 that i tranfered to my computer its about 5 hors long and it has several shows on it,from batman beyond to yu-gi-oh.Theres toonami om it from the tom 2 era with dbz and dragonball on it.Pls consider,you have literally nothing to lose!Heres a clip of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu0JQPiwkR8&list=UUE2d3aCCyI4wChjDSUf2n0A It may not be the best quality but its something.:lol:
      90sNickGirl
      141 Posts
      7 years, 11 months ago
      I'm not really a 90s kid. I do have a DVR recording of last night's Toonami. :gah:
      Sorry for the bump too.
      "All right, this thing is officially making me CRAZY!"
        Prohyas
        7 Posts
        7 years, 4 months ago
        I have a lot of Toonami tapes some from 1999 and some from 2007.
          90sNickGirl
          141 Posts
          7 years, 3 months ago
          Prohyas

From 2007? Don't tell me it was the Thomas-looking guy. Tell me that it was the sexy-ass TOM 3.
            90sNickGirl
            141 Posts
            7 years, 2 months ago
            Ty0005
            This thread is for people that can talk about toonami tapes they own, collect, and watch. Also, for trading purposes if interested. But mostly for anyone that wants to talk about their tapes of recorded toonami broadcasts.

I have a catalog of old toonami broadcasts that I own that I've been able to digitize onto DVDs/HDD.
            Most broadcasts are from tom 2/3 era with some tom 1 and moltar thrown in for good measure.
            I have made it a side project to find more broadcasts when I can to digitize so they aren't lost on vhs when they go bad.

Does this contain Trapped in Hyperspace?
              Ty0005
              7 Posts
              7 years, 2 months ago
              90sNickGirl
              Ty0005

No, I don't currently own any broadcasts with the Trapped in hyperspace special.
                90sNickGirl
                141 Posts
                7 years, 2 months ago
                Ty0005
                90sNickGirl
                Ty0005

No, I don't currently own any broadcasts with the Trapped in hyperspace special.

Shiiiiat, I want to see if anyone has the ending of day four.
                  Prohyas
                  7 Posts
                  6 years, 10 months ago
                  90sNickGirl
                  Prohyas

From 2007? Don't tell me it was the Thomas-looking guy. Tell me that it was the sexy-ass TOM 3.

I think it's Tom 3.
                    2 years, 11 months ago
                    Hey y'all, I just recently began collecting old toonami broadcasts myself. Thus far I've managed to grab several impressive, full blocks. However, there are more that I'd like to have. I'm particularly interested in any from 2015, as late 2015 was my favorite lineup (Dragon Ball Z Kai, Akame Ga Kill, Parasyte, Mitchiko & Hatchin, Shippuden, One Piece, Kill La Kill).
                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss