Dinobolt
57 Posts
1 year, 11 months ago
I just wanted to ask this out of curiosity. One of these days I'm going to do a list of favorite 80s and 90s shows, and I was just curious if the only reason a show would make my list for the 80s was because of the superior quality of the 90s episodes does it count as from the decade it started in or the decade it flourished in?
    2 days, 19 hours ago
    Dinobolt
    I just wanted to ask this out of curiosity. One of these days I'm going to do a list of favorite 80s and 90s shows, and I was just curious if the only reason a show would make my list for the 80s was because of the superior quality of the 90s episodes does it count as from the decade it started in or the decade it flourished in? Dog likes best

Hello,

That’s an interesting question! When categorizing shows by decade, people often consider both the start date and the period of peak popularity. If a show began in the 80s but its most acclaimed episodes were produced in the 90s, it could be included in a list of favorite 80s shows due to its origins. However, it could also be celebrated as a 90s show because that’s when it flourished.

Ultimately, it’s a matter of personal preference. Some might categorize it based on the decade of inception, while others might choose the decade it was most influential or produced its best work. You could even create two lists, one for each decade, and include the show in both if you feel it had a significant impact across the years.

I hope the information may helps you.
      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss