System
79987 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
Am trying to find the name to an 80s tv series i used to watch. Only me, my brother and my friend rememebrs the show and no one else. Ive been trying to find the name for almost 20 years and have looked all over the internet with no luck.

It was 2 young american boys running around europe collecting little miniture leaning tower of pisa"s. They were also being chased by a spy that had a black moustache, a hat, long coat and dark shades, also possible an italian. They also all mimed in the show. The opening credits so the camera flying through the anals of venice and the song was call me by blondie.

If any1 can help id be very grateful
    bleukeekat
    407 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    did you see it in scotland? what country what network? i cant find it on imdb.com and ive also looked up other tv sites, and i looked at blondie's filmography and nothe=ing resembles that show
    miaow >^..^<

Oh dear I've re-dorkulated!
      nippythefish
      2694 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      Huh, huh.....he said 'anals of venice'.
        BlueRain
        311 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        Sorry no, for a moment I thought that maybe you were thinking of "Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Traveller (1988)", but I don't think so. That movie had kids who shrank and jumped into stamps and travelled to China and Australia. But I don't remember a spy. IMdb.com has some info. I hope someone can help.
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 8 months ago
          Yeah i did watch the show in scotland. i dont know what network the show was on as i was just a kid but was probbaly either mayb the childrens channel before it was tcc or mayb bbc. but i recon it was the childrens channel.

Mayb it wasnt blondies song that played on the tv series as i did email the blondie members and got a reply from 1 of the new members saying he isnt sure if the song was ever played in a tv show.

Also my mistake i meant the canals of venice not the anals :)
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            The only other thing i can think is that it was meant made in 1990 rather than an 80s show. But am positive it was in the 80s i watched it.
              System
              79987 Posts
              16 years, 8 months ago
              i was just able to find a bit of info a guy posted on anohter site trying to find the name of this show too. It says the show was made in 1980 - 82. Hope this mayb can help some1 help me find the name?
                bleukeekat
                407 Posts
                16 years, 8 months ago
                ok check out these links

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/ww2/A989616

http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/subcategories.asp?memID=6

i cant find the show yet but i thought you might want to look a these sites maybe something will jog your memory
                miaow >^..^<

Oh dear I've re-dorkulated!
                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss