4 years, 6 months ago
Hello, I am hoping someone might know the name of this toy I used to have that was an awesome motivator to my students. Regrettably I think I left it behind at a previous work location years ago. I think it was from the 90s or very early 2000s. It was a toy for little folks, probably toddler targeted. It had a series of “steps,” 4 or 5 I think, and when a ball rolled down them there was a different silly noise each step made (boing, plunk...kiddo entertaining sounds.) I tried to find an image but couldn’t find it using any search terms I could think of. Did anyone’s tiny people have this? I’m hoping to specifically find the name of it, so I can search eBay and similar to try to find it :). Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    4 years, 6 months ago
    Sounds like a Bop it!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bop_It
      4 years, 6 months ago
      Thank you for the idea 😊 but to clarify, the toy itself actually looked like a small staircase of sorts (I think it wound in a couple different directions,)and the noises were made when a ball rolling down the staircase triggered a flat button on each step. It was free-standing rather than a hand-held gadget. But thank you
        4 years, 6 months ago
        Identified - it’s this guy. Seems impossible to find but at least I know what it is now 😋
          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss