MrCleveland
1066 Posts
12 years, 8 months ago
If you have kids, they'll probably want you to buy a Kidz Bop Album, now they have their 20th Album featuring the Cee-Lo Green's "Fuck You" Song (They call it "Forget You").

These kids on the songs (I only hear the commercials, thank God...or not) are annoying as hell and they look like spoiled brats.

What do you think we should do to Kidz Bop?
    thecrow174
    9986 Posts
    12 years, 8 months ago
    There's nothing we can do. As long as children keep buying the albums, they'll keep being made.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
      demonpuppet87
      532 Posts
      12 years, 8 months ago
      Just like the long-running Now That's What I Call Music! series (which came to America in 1998 after being popular in the United Kingdom for a decade before its overseas debut, even though it is still popular in its country of origin), I agree with thecrow174. Kidz Bop will not rest with children constantly buying the albums which it has for the past decade.

BTW, I don't have any kids, and I doubt I'll ever listen to that infernal ear-rape we know as Kidz Bop!
      “You know, bras are okay. Socks and T-shirts are only going to make me trip.” - Jakob Dylan
        thecrow174
        9986 Posts
        12 years, 8 months ago
        This is a slap in the face of music.

jrs1991
          1579 Posts
          12 years, 8 months ago
          Yup, Kidz Bop is garbage.
          Rest In Peace, Sunshine, 2002 - 7/21/2011. The best dog ever.
            CleverHans
            782 Posts
            12 years, 8 months ago
            MrCleveland
            What do you think we should do to Kidz Bop?

I think you should accept the fact that you're a grown man and stop complaining about a kids cd.
              DMoney89
              2503 Posts
              12 years, 8 months ago
              Compilation CDs in general are just stupid, especially nowadays with Youtube and iTunes and Pandora radio.

I mean I know these things cost like $5 to make and get sold for $30, but still. Just seems pointless nowadays....
                blueluigi
                3338 Posts
                12 years, 8 months ago
                Wow... grown men complaining about a music CD for kids? Yup, sounds like an aspie thing.
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  12 years, 8 months ago
                  I just complain about some of the songs they choose. They're clearly not for kids.
                    bassman21
                    4618 Posts
                    12 years, 8 months ago
                    C'mon guys this is more teeny bopper stuff. Unless you're a teeny bopper or younger you should care less about this. This is no different than how Alvin and the Chipmunks used to sing popular songs.
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      12 years, 8 months ago
                      bassman21
                      C'mon guys this is more teeny bopper stuff. Unless you're a teeny bopper or younger you should care less about this. This is no different than how Alvin and the Chipmunks used to sing popular songs.

This Love and She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. Both not appropriate for kids to be singing.
                      Please Don't Leave by Pink. The song is about abusing her boyfriend. yeah, THATS a great message.
                      Born This Way by Lady Gaga. I think we can all see why this is wrong.
                      "Forget" You by Cee Lo Green. Its a cleaned up version of Fuck You.

Seriously, no one does any research on this. Its kids singing inappropriate songs.
                        Shazbot
                        2865 Posts
                        12 years, 8 months ago
                        They should cover some NWA stuff, like "Gimme That Nut" and "Fuck Tha Police".
                          System
                          79987 Posts
                          12 years, 8 months ago
                          Shazbot

Straight Outta Compton would work.
                            ActionBastard
                            1425 Posts
                            12 years, 8 months ago
                            Shazbot

"Gimme that nut" actually wasnt NWA, it was just Eazy E off his album "It's on (Dr. dre) 187um killa" (which is a great album by the way). Close enough though.
                            Shit happens when You fart naked

Retro pimpin aint easy
                              thecrow174
                              9986 Posts
                              12 years, 8 months ago
                              They should cover more metal songs. They're every bit as popular as pop or hip-hop songs.

Shazbot
                                2865 Posts
                                12 years, 8 months ago
                                ActionBastard
                                Shazbot

"Gimme that nut" actually wasnt NWA, it was just Eazy E off his album "It's on (Dr. dre) 187um killa" (which is a great album by the way). Close enough though.

It's been so long since i listened to them, i totally forgot.
                                  MrCleveland
                                  1066 Posts
                                  12 years, 8 months ago
                                  I thought of making a parody of the Kidz Bop Commercials and have one called Kidz Bop Heavy Metal, where kids sing songs by Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, and AC/DC! (The Kidz Bop Kids would call "Highway to Hell", "Highway to Heck").

I just hope the Kidz Bop People don't read this...they may get ideas!
                                    thecrow174
                                    9986 Posts
                                    12 years, 8 months ago
                                    I think the only way that the Kidz Bop conspiracy will end is if the kids say a swear word, and not just something close to it.

But anyway, there's really no reason for me or someone older than me to complain about it. If kids like it, then that's all that counts.

DMoney89
                                      2503 Posts
                                      12 years, 8 months ago
                                      MrCleveland
                                      I thought of making a parody of the Kidz Bop Commercials and have one called Kidz Bop Heavy Metal, where kids sing songs by Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, and AC/DC! (The Kidz Bop Kids would call "Highway to Hell", "Highway to Heck").

Yes, because corporate executives CONSTANTLY roam around the likes of RetroJunk.com to find the latest and greatest ideas for awesomeness!
                                        MrCleveland
                                        1066 Posts
                                        12 years, 8 months ago
                                        DMoney89
                                        MrCleveland

Yes, because corporate executives CONSTANTLY roam around the likes of RetroJunk.com to find the latest and greatest ideas for awesomeness!

No...They Better Not!...I'll Make the commercial parody first before that!

PS-I know Kidz Bop is for Kids, but when I was a child...I heard the awesomeness of songs done by the originals and DTV actually had these originals, hell...I liked MC Hammer at the age of 8!
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss