Captain_Howdy30
2207 Posts
15 years, 10 months ago
Yep, pretty much every single one of those sequels = barf.
    15 years, 10 months ago
    My god, most of those ARE pretty horrible.
    I am Ricky, hear me think! :D
      timbox129
      404 Posts
      15 years, 10 months ago
      Jurassic Park 4: It’s taken them ages to sort this out, but the latest is that Laura Dern is still attached, and that it’ll be released in 2009. Don’t hold your breath though, as shooting would need to start really very soon...

Like Really Very Soon Indeed. In fact, if Jurassic Park IV ever start production shooting, then my dinosaur movie, Dinosaurs: An Epic Prehistoric Tale, might be pitched somewhere between the film adaptation of Frank Miller's 300 and up to that sequel, y'know!
        Shaunbadia
        2395 Posts
        15 years, 10 months ago
        I knew about Scary Movie 5, Saw 5 and Toy story 3. I actually look forward to those. The rest all look like shit!

Funky_Guy
          2638 Posts
          15 years, 10 months ago
          Apart from the Brazilian Job I have no interest in any of those.
            Kazenji
            342 Posts
            15 years, 10 months ago
            With that Jurassic Park 4 last story i read for that it sounded too much like turok

I'm interested in

Ghost Rider 2- Hopefully they piss off Mark steven johnson and get someone better

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor- Looks good from the trailer i've seen

Punisher: War Zone
              Mr_Retro92
              849 Posts
              15 years, 10 months ago
              Ace Ventura 3 and I Am Legend 2!!! :shock: . They'll be crap.
              The Gang

Shaunbadia
                2395 Posts
                15 years, 10 months ago
                Mr_Retro92
                Ace Ventura 3 and I Am Legend 2!!! :shock: . They'll be crap.

Ace Ventura - Jim Carey = Straight-to-EPIC FAIL!

frito23
                  926 Posts
                  15 years, 10 months ago
                  whats up with another axle movie. is this because he is sick of the fat suit?
                    timbox129
                    404 Posts
                    15 years, 10 months ago
                    Well, This is what happens if you guys started to hate the same old, same old kind of stuff.
                    I think Hollywood might be in dire need of newer ideas, new direction as well as a makeover and a facelift. Newer ideas like....

http://timbox129.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurs-78943895

...this. It is called Dinosaurs: An Epic Prehistoric Tale, and I really think it may be one of the newer ideas the US film industry is in need for, not that same old, same old crap. But any of you guys have read it before.

Have you read this story before? Do you like it or not? What does it reminds you guys of? What is its inspirations and influences? Well, what is your review of it? Well, Tell me.
                      DMoney89
                      2503 Posts
                      15 years, 10 months ago
                      This is why I don't go to the movies anymore.

Damn, Damn, and DAMN all of those...
                        fistoflegend
                        946 Posts
                        15 years, 10 months ago
                        The only one I'm interested in is jeeper creepers 3.
                          Kazenji
                          342 Posts
                          15 years, 10 months ago
                          DMoney89
                          This is why I don't go to the movies anymore.

Damn, Damn, and DAMN all of those...

Just because of some crap sequals?
                            GEEK37
                            37 Posts
                            15 years, 10 months ago
                            Come on not all of those sound bad I know alot of people who have been dieing to see a Jarasic park 4 and ghost rider 2 sounds prety cool.
                              Kazenji
                              342 Posts
                              15 years, 10 months ago
                              GEEK37
                              and ghost rider 2 sounds prety cool.

As long as Mark steven johnson is'nt directing then i''ll be happy.
                                Maklu_IV
                                747 Posts
                                15 years, 10 months ago
                                The only reason most of these are being made is because they've become cash cows for the movie studios. Nowadays when you see a list of films playing or being made, it's either remakes or sequels.

-- The Brazilian Job ~ I can see this as a sequel, although every time I see the title I'm thinking of a prostitution ring.

-- I, Robot 2 ~ Hasn't everything been said in the first film already? Must we drag it out? No.

-- I Am Legend 2 ~ Same as above, I really don't think we need to hash out this story. I have a feeling it's going to be like the Helm's Deep scene in LOTR:TT, with those creatures attacking the village of the immune.

-- Beverly Hills Cop 4 ~ This one might be decent. Murphy needs to take off the rubber suits and get back to the role that made him famous. If done right, this could be a great film.

-- National Treasure 3 ~ I'll admit, I like these movies. I wasn't sure how they'd pull of a second film, but they did and it wasn't bad. A third would be interesting, despite everyone's affinity for comparing it to Indiana Jones.

-- Cars 2 ~ Hell, why not? This is one Disney commodity that hasn't spawned its own series... yet.

-- Toy Story 3 ~ It's a given that this one will rake in the dough. I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet, as a matter of fact. As long as it takes place amid the backdrop of the kids' growing up, it'll be okay. The second one focused too much on the toys.

-- Jeepers Creepers 3 ~ Ah, the cannibalistic scarecrow demon returns. I'm all for a naive group of young idiots getting devoured by a force of evil. Bring it on.

-- Shrek 5 ~ I guess when they run out of mystical characters, they'll run out of Shrek movies. Anyone see dark elves and orcs in an upcoming film? I hope so.

-- Night at the Museum 2 ~ This doesn't sound too awful of an idea. I'd rather see this then another Meet The... movie again (I find those films frustrating; I would have killed off the asshole in-laws in the first one, having no need of a sequel).

-- Crank 2: High Voltage ~ Alright, then.

-- Transporter 3 ~ Y'know, as great as Statham is getting now, I'm wondering where the hell he was in the casting call for Hitman. He would have been better than the pussy they picked for that film.

-- Super Troopers 2 ~ Broken Lizard are funny fucking people. I'm waiting for Potfest next.

-- Silent Hill 2 ~ Hmm... Well, I'm not familiar with the game series, so I really can't comment on this, aside from hoping Pyramid Head makes a return.

-- The Descent 2 ~ Okay... I wonder what the premise for this will be. Authorities investigate the cave and get mauled by the creatures? Another group of friends venture into the unknown? The lone surviving woman foolishly goes back? The creatures emerge from their caves to wreak havoc on a helpless populace? All of the above?

-- The Grudge 3 ~ Oh, Sweet Jesus. Do we really need another film about the belching ghost girl? Get Uwe Boll in on this so we can finally NOT see more.

-- Ice Age 3 ~ This time, with dinosaurs! Let's hope the fourth one involves a crashing meteor.

-- Ghost Rider 2 ~ Oh, good, a comic book film. I was getting the fanboy jitters until now. Praise Stan.

-- The Untouchables: Capone Rising ~ Since history shows that Capone rotted in jail after Ness put him away, this must be a prequel, then. I'm sensing many senior citizens walking out of theaters after this one is finished.

-- The Thomas Crown Affair 2 ~ Did anyone watch the first one? And if Pierce Prosnan is still doing films like this, why isn't he 007?

-- The People Under The Stairs 2 ~ What the hell? Where'd this relic come from? Didn't the people under the stairs leave the friggin house? So we've got new people under new stairs? Ugh.

-- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor ~ Jet Li? Okay, so we're delving into Oriental mummies or is he racing against Fraser and gang for treasure? This reminds me: Where's Scorpion King 2, already!

-- Punisher: War Zone ~ The only thing disappointing about this is that Thomas Jane pulled out. He did so well in the first, was psyched for a sequel, yet removes himself? Dumb.

-- Starship Troopers 3: Marauder ~ Thanks for coming. Next!

-- Pink Panther 2 ~ Dammit, Steve. Make Three Amigos Dos, already!

-- Ace Ventura 3 ~ Allllllllllrighty then! Next!

-- War of the Worlds 2: The Next Wave ~ Those aliens are coming back, Martha! Get the hose, Jesse! They're allergic to water! End of film. Good night.

-- Jurassic Park 4 ~ Jesus, just nuke the fucking island.

-- Scary Movie 5 ~ There is no God...

-- Saw 5 ~ Hail Satan.

n00b, (noob), noun informal: A person who does not know how to fully be a douchebag like yourself.
                                  nintendonerd
                                  33 Posts
                                  15 years, 10 months ago
                                  Toy story 3
                                  What tha?
                                    System
                                    79987 Posts
                                    15 years, 10 months ago
                                    Ace Ventura 3...yet another sequel to a Jim Carrey movie with NO Jim Carrey! They've already tried this twice, and both attempts failed horribly. You'd think they'd know how to take a hint.
                                      Kazenji
                                      342 Posts
                                      15 years, 10 months ago
                                      Maklu_IV
                                      -- Ghost Rider 2 ~ Oh, good, a comic book film. I was getting the fanboy jitters until now. Praise Stan.

How was Stan Lee involved with the character ghost rider ?

I thought it was these 3 guys Roy Thomas,Gary Friedrich and Mike Ploog

as for the movie itself do hope Mark steven johnson (Daredevil and ghost Rider 1) is'nt returning to direct it he can't direct for shit when it comes to comic book movies

Maklu_IV
                                      -- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor ~ Jet Li? Okay, so we're delving into Oriental mummies or is he racing against Fraser and gang for treasure?

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor stars Brendan Fraser as explorer Rick O'Connell, along with his son Alex (Luke Ford), wife Evelyn (Maria Bello, taking over the character from Rachel Weisz) and her brother, Jonathan (John Hannah). They must stop the resurrected Han Emperor (Jet Li), a mummy awoken from a 2,000-year-old curse who threatens to plunge the world into his merciless, unending service with his Terracotta Army.

Wonderful things you find when you search on the internet :P

Maklu_IV
                                      -- Punisher: War Zone ~ The only thing disappointing about this is that Thomas Jane pulled out.

Pulled out allright and i'm pretty sure it was'nt the script

Maklu_IV
                                      He did so well in the first, was psyched for a sequel, yet removes himself?

Don't you mean the second movie ?

Maklu_IV
                                      Starship Troopers 3: Marauder ~ Thanks for coming. Next

I was looking foward for the third movie but until after i found its going straight to dvd like the second one.
                                        An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss