2602 Posts
    16 years, 1 month ago
    Brussel Sprouts
    Liver and Onions
    Okra
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 1 month ago
      I won't eat Tacos or anything with Sour cream. I hate that stuff. I don't like Peach Cobbler. Uhh... There's not a big list of stuff I won't eat but another thing I won't eat is coleslaw, raddish. Let's see... oh and Sweet Potatos. Don't like 'em.
        fistoflegend
        946 Posts
        16 years, 1 month ago
        I love me some okra gustogummi. Funny I used to hate it when I was a kid,but eat it all the time now. I eat it fried or in soup.
          pjb2377
          937 Posts
          16 years, 1 month ago
          Ya'll are picky and that's no fun.
            theguy73
            414 Posts
            16 years, 1 month ago
            i don't like sweet potatoes in any form and I don't like egg nog either.
            When life gives you lemons look for someone whose life gave them vodka and have a party
              Luna2
              384 Posts
              16 years, 1 month ago
              egg nog makes me want to throw up i cant stand anything pork i cant stand KD or chill i dont like hamburgers and microwaved meat smells bad to me
                blueluigi
                3338 Posts
                16 years, 1 month ago
                These bread burgers with onions at Circle-K. I tried one of these once and it was so gross, I shudder in disgust just thinking about it. I don't want to eat those again.
                  Captain_Howdy30
                  2207 Posts
                  16 years, 1 month ago
                  No matter how you slice it, I'm just not gonna eat some french-fries covered in vomit.

16 years, 1 month ago
                    I will not eat anything with Aspartame, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, High Fructose Corn Syrup or anything with any kind of artificial sweetener. I will not eat Corn or Rice. I will not eat most types of Pasta's except the kind that are the non starchy one's because those are generally the best tasting and they don't give you that bloat feeling that the starchy ones do. I will not eat any kind of bread mostly because of Gluten and such. I will not eat any kind of Pre-Made stuff like Biscuits, Cinnamon Roles Cookies that come rapped in those tube like containers and they are designed so that you can just put them on a cookie sheet and pop them in the oven, I mean seriously if you read the ingredients on some of them you will find that those ready to bake biscuits contain Beef Fat and lots of Preservatives that is just really Gross, Home Made Biscuits are Healthier and they taste much much better then those open it up and just pop it in the oven type of things. I will not eat potatoes in any form including potato chips. I will not eat anything that is very High in Sodium or Cholesterol.
                      16 years, 1 month ago
                      i cant stand squash or liver.....
                      The paperboy thinks he's a pro.
                        velcrohead
                        580 Posts
                        16 years, 1 month ago
                        I won't anything with refined sugars.
                          NickRules
                          4941 Posts
                          16 years, 1 month ago
                          Radiation_Dude
                          I will not eat anything with Aspartame, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, High Fructose Corn Syrup or anything with any kind of artificial sweetener. I will not eat Corn or Rice. I will not eat most types of Pasta's except the kind that are the non starchy one's because those are generally the best tasting and they don't give you that bloat feeling that the starchy ones do. I will not eat any kind of bread mostly because of Gluten and such. I will not eat any kind of Pre-Made stuff like Biscuits, Cinnamon Roles Cookies that come rapped in those tube like containers and they are designed so that you can just put them on a cookie sheet and pop them in the oven, I mean seriously if you read the ingredients on some of them you will find that those ready to bake biscuits contain Beef Fat and lots of Preservatives that is just really Gross, Home Made Biscuits are Healthier and they taste much much better then those open it up and just pop it in the oven type of things. I will not eat potatoes in any form including potato chips. I will not eat anything that is very High in Sodium or Cholesterol.

Oh jesus lol. Thats a ton of stuff you wont eat. I also wont eat anything with artifical sweeteners. And what exactly is gluten?
                            Funky_Guy
                            2638 Posts
                            16 years, 1 month ago
                            Liver
                            Poutine (I've never understood the Quebecois' fascination with it.)
                              16 years, 1 month ago
                              NickRules
                              Radiation_Dude

Oh jesus lol. Thats a ton of stuff you wont eat. I also wont eat anything with artifical sweeteners. And what exactly is gluten?

it's basicly Grain Starch.
                                Video_Jukebox
                                1068 Posts
                                16 years, 1 month ago
                                Pig's feet. I've always thought they sounded nasty, but after watching that episode of Flavor of Love that came out a couple weeks ago . . . bleh! No, thanks.

I've never been too keen on trying liver, either, although I've been told it's good with bacon.
                                "Preserving the old ways from being abused,
                                Protecting the new ways for me and for you.
                                What more can we do?"
                                --The Kinks, "Village Green Preservation Society"
                                  System
                                  79987 Posts
                                  16 years, 1 month ago
                                  Radiation_Dude

Wow... I suppose the question now is what do you eat?
                                    NickRules
                                    4941 Posts
                                    16 years, 1 month ago
                                    How is gluten bad?
                                      16 years, 1 month ago
                                      Saruman_w
                                      Radiation_Dude

Wow... I suppose the question now is what do you eat?

I will eat: Meats: Chicken, Turkey, sometimes Steak. Vegetables: Brocoli, Spinach, Lettuce, Carrots, Peas, Fruit: Fuji Apples, they are Good! Naval Oranges, Plums, Fresh Pineapple, Never canned or when it's been sitting out. Stawberries, Grapes and a few others. thats basicly lunch and Dinner Foods.

for Breakfast Scrambled Eggs, Home Made Pan Cakes or Waffles, Sometimes Oatmeal with lots of Cinnamon, That makes it taste Really Good! Sometimes Breakfast Sausage. or sometimes I will have a bowl of Cereal such as Honey Nut Cheerios.

NickRules
                                      How is gluten bad?
                                      I have heard that too much of it can be not such a good thing and I figure that it is just best to stay off of the stuff all together, and I also believe that Starchy Foods can make a persons body Stiff when they get older.
                                        NickRules
                                        4941 Posts
                                        16 years, 1 month ago
                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                        Ooooooooo we have the same tastes in food apparently. But I eat bread and such, but natural bread from "Nature's own", not sure if it has gluten.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss