9 years, 10 months ago
What are peoples opinions of Subway and if you go there what is your favorite kind of Sandwich to get there.
    NickMan1a
    57 Posts
    9 years, 10 months ago
    The Meatball Sub with Swiss Cheese and lettuce!
      bklynbren
      1015 Posts
      9 years, 10 months ago
      I like Turkey, Bacon, Provolone on white, toasted with lettuce, tomato, oil, vinegar, and ranch dressing.
        Edgold707
        517 Posts
        9 years, 9 months ago
        I had dinner with my girlfriend & family at Subway earlier today. I had the Italian B.M.T. on the Italian Herb & cheese bread.
        Edgold707's Signature Image
          stake_n_sheak
          1891 Posts
          9 years, 9 months ago
          It's OK. They taste good but I don't believe the health claims. It might be healthier than McDOnalds but that's a pretty low bar.

I like roast beef on seasoned bread (herb or parmesan), lettuce tomato cheese mayo salt&pepper. I also like meatball sub and Italian sub. Their cheesesteak is among the worst three cheesesteaks I have ever had though.

The franchisee near me is kind of a jerk. He gets mad if I don't want chips and drink. Like dude, I'm not here for a complete experience, I'm here because I'm broke and hungry, and I can't make it to the grocery store. Just give me a cheap sandwich and quit glaring at me. Since he wants every order to be all or nothing, he gets nothing and I don't go there any more. He lost my business entirely.
          tangspot2
          Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
            9 years, 9 months ago
            If I eat Subway, I'm usually going for the steak on flatbread with veggies, cheese, and BBQ sauce. I hate to say it, but I get tired of standing in line for 15 minutes for my food to be prepared. That's sad, isn't it? :P
            Ghost_of_Vapor's Signature Image
              vkimo
              2321 Posts
              9 years, 9 months ago
              stake_n_sheak
              It's OK. They taste good but I don't believe the health claims. It might be healthier than McDOnalds but that's a pretty low bar.

I like roast beef on seasoned bread (herb or parmesan), lettuce tomato cheese mayo salt&pepper. I also like meatball sub and Italian sub. Their cheesesteak is among the worst three cheesesteaks I have ever had though.

The franchisee near me is kind of a jerk. He gets mad if I don't want chips and drink. Like dude, I'm not here for a complete experience, I'm here because I'm broke and hungry, and I can't make it to the grocery store. Just give me a cheap sandwich and quit glaring at me. Since he wants every order to be all or nothing, he gets nothing and I don't go there any more. He lost my business entirely.

Drinks are where the majority of the profits are. I read somewhere McDonald's was losing money on their 99 cent McDoubles.

Subway is ok, if you go in knowing what you're getting. I like the new summer subs out though. Quiznos was better.
              My Last Article For RetroJunk

Remembering RetroJunk
                2000sFan
                9 Posts
                6 years, 9 months ago
                They have good breakfast.
                  thecrow174
                  9986 Posts
                  6 years, 9 months ago
                  For me, it's all about the foot long Cold Cut Combo.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
                    6 years, 9 months ago
                    I always have the steak and cheese on white toasted.
                    Please check out my classic kids TV show clips youtube page.
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC78iCN_eVl5vwxEBji2L0qA

My new DVD Trading Page
                    http://www.keithbdvdtradingpage.webs.com
                      Casey_Jones
                      489 Posts
                      6 years, 9 months ago
                      veggie delight with extra cheese
                      The class is Pain 101. Your instructor is Casey Jones.
                        AlexSam
                        1 Posts
                        6 years, 7 months ago
                        Do you know subway surfer? this is an interesting game. why don't you try playing it?
                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss