What are your thoughts?
    Ilikethepixies
    5870 Posts
    13 years, 11 months ago
    Who are you rooting for?
      TMNT
      5203 Posts
      13 years, 11 months ago
      I am rooting for The New York Gaints Go Gaints take down Tom Brandy.
        voltron82
        1003 Posts
        13 years, 11 months ago
        Ilikethepixies
        Who are you rooting for?

the Dolphins
        "In heaven all the interesting people are missing."
        Friedrich Nietzsche
          mr3urious
          3356 Posts
          13 years, 11 months ago
          TMNT

Never heard of the GAINTS before! :lol:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not." -Kurt Cobain
            pjb2377
            937 Posts
            13 years, 11 months ago
            TMNT

Tom Brandy? TMNT, whos dat?
              misspiggy
              1442 Posts
              13 years, 11 months ago
              I think all the peppers I had to buy to go into our super bowl chili made my checkbook weep openly. I had no idea the grocery store was going to rape my checkbook so badly or I would have asked for donations from all the disgruntled men who will be stinkin' up my house this Sunday. I am broke and cold...very cold.
                TheGreatShow
                1084 Posts
                13 years, 11 months ago
                Im rooting for the food I'll be snacking on and the commercials cause I dont really like any of the teams in the Super Bowl this year. But Id rather have The Giants win.
                I Want An Emo Lawn So It Can Cut Itself
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  13 years, 11 months ago
                  I'm thinking I'll have some Chicken and Dumplin soup in my bowl 8)
                  LAME JOKE ALERT HOOHOO!!!!
                    Derk
                    1422 Posts
                    13 years, 11 months ago
                    I'd love for the Giants to beat the Patriots, but I really don't see that happening at all.
                      ethandaman24
                      797 Posts
                      13 years, 11 months ago
                      Giants shall win, they wil win :D
                        80sRmylife
                        215 Posts
                        13 years, 11 months ago
                        I think Giants. Brady is spending too much time chasing after his girlfriend and he's missed a few practices. All I ever see doing interviews and basking in the media spotlight are Patriots, so I think the Giants will get them.
                        "Praise White Jesus!!!"
                          DMoney89
                          2503 Posts
                          13 years, 11 months ago
                          I think the Giants have a great chance of winning. Their pass rushing attack is monstorous, so they'll knock down Brady and throw him off his groove. That should get NY a turnover or two. The thing they gotta do is find someway to shutdown Wes Welker and Kevin Faulk, who IMO are THE two most important guys on the Pats offensively (yes, even more than Moss, whose been getting shutdown in the playoffs).

Giants offensively have to have the ball first and grind it out with Jacobs and Bradshaw to score first. And if they have the ball last with the game within reach, I think Eli will have a Peyton moment and lead his time down for the winning score, whether it be a field goal or TD. But the game HAS to be close like the last game and the clock better be hella low so the Pats won't have enough time to come back.
                            Soulbrutha34
                            516 Posts
                            13 years, 11 months ago
                            Giants. enough said.
                              gumbyman
                              2008 Posts
                              13 years, 11 months ago
                              I dont know, im going with the Giants. Besides that i just think the giants want it more than the pats.
                                kerfootb
                                288 Posts
                                13 years, 11 months ago
                                I'm not watching the Super Bowl. The Pats and Giants have been two of my most hatest teams for years so there's no point for me to be watching. Instead, I'll be watching Oscar contender, "There Will Be Blood" which I've so been looking forward to.

P.S. You all are so brain-dead. Patriots will beat 'em of course.
                                  2BaKIDagain
                                  95 Posts
                                  13 years, 11 months ago
                                  Manning and the Giants hit their peak already...gotta go with the Pats!
                                    Seston
                                    462 Posts
                                    13 years, 11 months ago
                                    DMoney89
                                    I think the Giants have a great chance of winning. Their pass rushing attack is monstorous, so they'll knock down Brady and throw him off his groove. That should get NY a turnover or two. The thing they gotta do is find someway to shutdown Wes Welker and Kevin Faulk, who IMO are THE two most important guys on the Pats offensively (yes, even more than Moss, whose been getting shutdown in the playoffs).

Giants offensively have to have the ball first and grind it out with Jacobs and Bradshaw to score first. And if they have the ball last with the game within reach, I think Eli will have a Peyton moment and lead his time down for the winning score, whether it be a field goal or TD. But the game HAS to be close like the last game and the clock better be hella low so the Pats won't have enough time to come back.

haha. a peyton moment? :lol:
                                      DMoney89
                                      2503 Posts
                                      13 years, 11 months ago
                                      Seston
                                      DMoney89

haha. a peyton moment? :lol:

I don't get it...? :?
                                      He'll have a Good Peyton momemt. Not a choke-artist-in-the-playoffs Peyton moment.
                                        Ilikethepixies
                                        5870 Posts
                                        13 years, 11 months ago
                                        WHO'S GETTING PSYCHED UP!!!???
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss