TurboDuo
2086 Posts
13 years, 7 months ago
I was flipping through channels, and I saw commercial on Nickelodeon for Family Matters coming to Nick at Nite on June 29th. I personally can't wait, because Family Matters is one of my favorite sitcoms. That, and I'm getting sick of George Lopez and Home Improvement marathons. :roll:

P.S. I typed this on my Wii, it's really hard to type on.
I want to be a dentist.

http://gamejunkie.com/
YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/TurboDuo
    13 years, 7 months ago
    I hated that show.
      thecrow174
      9986 Posts
      13 years, 7 months ago
      Cool! I love Family Matters. I was wondering why it wasn't on ABC Family.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
        TurboDuo
        2086 Posts
        13 years, 7 months ago
        thecrow174
        Cool! I love Family Matters. I was wondering why it wasn't on ABC Family.

ABC Family took it off to make room for What I Like About You. :roll:
        I want to be a dentist.

http://gamejunkie.com/
        YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/TurboDuo
          thecrow174
          9986 Posts
          13 years, 7 months ago
          What a drag.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
            gumbyman
            2008 Posts
            13 years, 7 months ago
            Cool, i love that show :)
              JK_Yoda
              793 Posts
              13 years, 7 months ago
              Awsome cant wait.
                liukangx
                3907 Posts
                13 years, 7 months ago
                Yeah, all of the sudden ABC Family took it off, it always came on at 1-1:30pm

there was suppose to be a DVD coming back in like 2005(it was a on a bonus dvd of fresh prince season 1) but I guess it got canceled

[ur
                  13 years, 7 months ago
                  Yeah I like Family Matters, but whatever happened to Full House, and Growing Pains? :?
                  I am Ricky, hear me think! :D
                    eddstarr88
                    6987 Posts
                    13 years, 7 months ago
                    MichaelJackson
                    I hated that show.

I like to hear from members who don't like a show. Family Matters made quite a splash once the show hit its stride. Members that didn't like the show may have some interesting points to bring out on this thread. So spill the beans already!
                    The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
                      PixarFan88
                      618 Posts
                      13 years, 7 months ago
                      RetroRickster923
                      Yeah I like Family Matters, but whatever happened to Full House, and Growing Pains? :?

Whatever happened to I Love Lucy, The Dick Van Dyke Show or Bewitched?

I personally do not really care about Family Matters. Why can't Nick at Nite go back to showing actual classic shows like the ones I stated above?
                        SSJ_Jup81
                        4806 Posts
                        13 years, 7 months ago
                        Family Matters was fine in the beginning, but it got kind of overbearing when it became the Steve Urkel show. If they wanted to show old TGIF shows, it'd be nice to see something like Just the Ten of Us or Perfect Strangers or whatever.
                        PixarFan88
                        RetroRickster923
                        Whatever happened to I Love Lucy, The Dick Van Dyke Show or Bewitched?
                        I don't know about The Dick Van Dyke Show or Bewitched, but I do know that I Love Lucy comes on TV Land. I was just watching some of it the other day.
                        RetroRickster923
                        I personally do not really care about Family Matters. Why can't Nick at Nite go back to showing actual classic shows like the ones I stated above?
                        I actually agree. I wish [email protected] was more like how it was when it started. It would also be nice to air obscure television shows of the past like, imo, that Dobie Gillis show with Bob Denver.
                          eddstarr88
                          6987 Posts
                          13 years, 7 months ago
                          Ah, Dobie Gillis. There must be quite a few old tv shows that would be interesting to see again.

Retrogamer92
                            384 Posts
                            13 years, 7 months ago
                            Cool, I used to watch that show last summer on ABC Family.
                              TMNT
                              5203 Posts
                              13 years, 7 months ago
                              I love Family Matters.
                                SSJ_Jup81
                                4806 Posts
                                13 years, 7 months ago
                                eddstarr88
                                Ah, Dobie Gillis. There must be quite a few old tv shows that would be interesting to see again.

The main reason I wouldn't mind seeing this again, is because I don't recall much about it. I used to watch it years ago when [email protected] aired reruns of it, but I was very young then and only saw it during summer months, since I didn't have a bedtime. lol I just remember telling my father, "Hey, he looks like Gilligan." lol
                                  eddstarr88
                                  6987 Posts
                                  13 years, 7 months ago
                                  SSJ_Jup81
                                  The main reason I wouldn't mind seeing this again, is because I don't recall much about it. I used to watch it years ago when [email protected] aired reruns of it, but I was very young then and only saw it during summer months, since I didn't have a bedtime. lol I just remember telling my father, "Hey, he looks like Gilligan." lol

Yes, I think this was Bob "Gilligan" Denver's first tv success. I actually remember watching this as a first run series on CBS in 1959. I saw it again in 1983 on an independant station and was struck by the intelligent dialogue and whimsical quality added to the typical teenage angst. How good was that show? I dreamed that the guy who played Dobie was the "older brother" I never had in real life!
                                    Duffiskoolomg
                                    594 Posts
                                    13 years, 7 months ago
                                    Great! I love Family Matters, I will watch it every night now
                                      TMNT
                                      5203 Posts
                                      13 years, 7 months ago
                                      Duffiskoolomg
                                      Great! I love Family Matters, I will watch it every night now

Some here buddy :)
                                        chrisno51
                                        1574 Posts
                                        13 years, 7 months ago
                                        Good! I don't care for George Lopez or Fresh Prince that much. Home Improvement is good though. Look forward to seeing Family Matters on [email protected] It can be a funny show to sit through. Urkel is funny.I remember my sister telling me that he killed himself a while back, Wikipedia says nothing about this. Is this true?
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss