stake_n_sheak
1891 Posts
9 years, 5 months ago
Which do you like better? For me it's pizza but it's a tough call!
tangspot2
Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
    vkimo
    2321 Posts
    9 years, 5 months ago
    Right now? I'd go for a Jack in the Box 2 for 99 cents taco. But that could change at any moment for a slice of Costco combo sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onions and bell peppers.
    My Last Article For RetroJunk

Remembering RetroJunk
      stake_n_sheak
      1891 Posts
      9 years, 5 months ago
      Jack in the Box I can understand, but does a warehouse supermarket really have great pizza? I am surprised! I guess it's just another cool thing about working at Costco.
      tangspot2
      Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
        bklynbren
        1015 Posts
        9 years, 5 months ago
        Both are great, and offer a decent variety. Pizza definitely has seniority over tacos with me, so I'll have to give this battle to Pizza.
          bassman21
          4618 Posts
          9 years, 4 months ago
          vkimo
          Right now? I'd go for a Jack in the Box 2 for 99 cents taco. But that could change at any moment for a slice of Costco combo sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onions and bell peppers.

They have not been tasting as good as of late. I also saw the box they come in with the ingredients listed a few months back and MSG was one of the main ingredients. No wonder I feel edgy after eating them.

I like both pizza and tacos the same, but if I had to choose I would probably pick tacos.
            Dyzfunk7ional
            4048 Posts
            9 years, 3 months ago
            Is it to much to ask for both?... they paired well with either a Hefe or IPA.
              MrJaw
              24 Posts
              6 years, 5 months ago
              Pizza!
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss