Byrd_man
300 Posts
18 years, 2 months ago
It gives me great pleasure to introduce the Fanart Forum, a place where you can show off your skills as an artist! Before we begin here's a few guidlines:

1. All the other forum rules apply here save one; the ADULT topic rule, no adult oriented themes are to be illustrated or posted here. This includes intense violence or sexual type themes.

2. No criticizing another members work, enough said.

3. No posting pictures that you haven't drawn yourself, they could be copyrighted and without proper permission using them is illegal.

4. Just so that we can organize this forum a bit and keep people happy, we ask that you post your art in your own thread(s) only. Let each person display their own artwork in their own threads and don't intrude on their post by posting your own.

Ok, so you can post pretty much anything here; could be something you drew back in gradeschool or pictures of you and your friends dressed up as the Power Rangers. Just try and keep it oriented towards the themes of the website.

One last thing, this forum is dedicated to Kray, he's one heck of a moderator and one heck of an artist.
    Kray
    865 Posts
    18 years, 2 months ago
    You so totally rock dude! ^_^ Thanks :D *respect knuckles*

I'll have to come up with some good ones to place in this forum so it gets popular ^^
      18 years, 2 months ago
      Thanks for making this

too bad I accidentally left a copy of a rocket in a space mission i drew at work, at, well, work. O.o;

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
        kayvee
        3672 Posts
        18 years, 2 months ago
        get outta here - I didn't know you guys were artists! I'm a big fan of art and I'm also an artist. I think this is a great addition to the site! Hope to see tons of art up
          GrimmBilly
          211 Posts
          18 years, 2 months ago
          So is 3D art allowed, computer graphics I mean?
          " I still function! "
          - Megatron
            Byrd_man
            300 Posts
            18 years, 2 months ago
            of course :D all original art is welcome, sky's the limit
              18 years, 1 month ago
              If I want to put in more pictures should I add them to my orginal thread or can I start a new one?
              Thanks!
                Byrd_man
                300 Posts
                18 years, 1 month ago
                You're more than welcome to start a new thread
                  mrs-link
                  1839 Posts
                  18 years ago
                  Byrd_man
                  It gives me great pleasure to introduce the Fanart Forum, a place where you can show off your skills as an artist! Before we begin here's a few guidlines:

1. All the other forum rules apply here save one; the ADULT topic rule, no adult oriented themes are to be illustrated or posted here. This includes intense violence or sexual type themes.

quote]

umm one thing about the sexual orientated stuff...Do skimpy outfits count? Cuz i got a pic of this girl with a plunging neckline...and when i say plunging i mean PLUNGING...But it doesnt show anything (well i mean you can tell she's had a wax though, but you dont see the WHOLE DEAL :oops: ). Its just skimpy.
                  I am: "Female Ninja Assassin", "Kakashi's Biggest Fan", "Local Naruto Nerd", "Scarer of the Noobs", "Youngest Person on RJ", "Pirate Ninja Sailormouth of the RJ Seas", "Queen of Randomness", and "Navigator on the S.S. Retrojunk."
                    Kray
                    865 Posts
                    18 years ago
                    Nothing really suggestive please. We do want to at least have a PG-13 rating here.
                      mrs-link
                      1839 Posts
                      17 years, 11 months ago
                      Kray
                      Nothing really suggestive please. We do want to at least have a PG-13 rating here.

alright...at least it isnt an anime chick wearing one of those 2 sizes small bikinis....doesnt really make a difference, i dont have a scanner, but i do plan on getting one in the near future....
                      I am: "Female Ninja Assassin", "Kakashi's Biggest Fan", "Local Naruto Nerd", "Scarer of the Noobs", "Youngest Person on RJ", "Pirate Ninja Sailormouth of the RJ Seas", "Queen of Randomness", and "Navigator on the S.S. Retrojunk."
                        ChowTimer
                        124 Posts
                        15 years, 2 months ago
                        someone critisized my artwork. in a mean way. and my DA icon. XD
                        ROSEBUD....

yes, rosebud frozen peas. Full of country goodness and GREEN PEANESS. wait that's terrible, I QUIT!

oh what luck, there's a french fry stuck in my beard.

-The Critic
                          Mezase_Master
                          7306 Posts
                          15 years, 2 months ago
                          No, it was just your icon. And even if I did theoretically criticize your artwork, a good artist accepts criticism, and doesn't whine about it.
                          TMNT
                          Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
                            ChowTimer
                            124 Posts
                            15 years, 2 months ago
                            hey, I ain't whinin'. back in september you did critisize one of my arts. but it was crappy so I can see why you did that.
                            ROSEBUD....

yes, rosebud frozen peas. Full of country goodness and GREEN PEANESS. wait that's terrible, I QUIT!

oh what luck, there's a french fry stuck in my beard.

-The Critic
                              Mezase_Master
                              7306 Posts
                              15 years, 2 months ago
                              I don't recall, but yeah, I probably did. Either way, you're coming about this in a rather immature manner.
                              TMNT
                              Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
                                Xe-A-Thoul
                                6031 Posts
                                15 years, 2 months ago
                                Green pea-ness.
                                I must enter a signature.
                                  memboy12
                                  192 Posts
                                  12 years, 7 months ago
                                  hey kray
                                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss