System
79987 Posts
17 years, 3 months ago
But this is some of my art outside of retro stuff.

Shaqdaddy
    597 Posts
    17 years, 3 months ago
    it's fine by me, i like it, nice work!
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

-Albert Einstein
      Rainbow_Bright
      2505 Posts
      17 years, 3 months ago
      aren't those just pics glued on to a peice of paper? it looks good but how is that art?
        System
        79987 Posts
        17 years, 3 months ago
        Rainbow_Bright
        aren't those just pics glued on to a peice of paper? it looks good but how is that art?

I'm not so sure you understand the complexity of the designs. Its not just "pics glued on to a piece of paper."

I'd explain, but it would be long and boring. Suffice it to say they are very complex designs.
          Rainbow_Bright
          2505 Posts
          17 years, 3 months ago
          indeed .. i must broden my horizon on this new found complex art of yours
            COOLHAND
            2938 Posts
            17 years, 3 months ago
            Rainbow_Bright
            indeed .. i must broden my horizon on this new found complex art of yours

haha, i think its photoshop stuff. i do a bit of that as an artist, but i dont think its quite the same as painting a picture. mostly for touch ups and graphics. i also like to put my friends faces in akward places and email the pics to them haha. pretty funny
              graziehart
              168 Posts
              17 years, 2 months ago
              nice... this is cool, dude.... i like here most is Jack's flys.... cool....
              [font="Verdana"]Latest TV Shows on DVD * Fabulous TV Shows * TV Shows on DVD * [url="http://topmusicartist.blo
                17 years, 2 months ago
                I am not sure the thread I want to make will be allowed.

But on topic very nice!
                  JoltCola
                  132 Posts
                  17 years, 1 month ago
                  I can dig it. . . .collage is art, plain and simple. Not everyone can draw, but we all need to express ourselves. . .some with sharply written words, some with pen and ink, and others with collage. . . others need to rollerblade naked during snowstorms. . . whatever it is, it's yours.

To be a critic of someone's artwork, is low class. Period.
                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss