MattNash
4135 Posts
16 years, 7 months ago
You all should check this out, its very Megaman!

http://www.addictinggames.com/stinkoman.html
    16 years, 7 months ago
    That game is on homestarrunner.com! :roll:
    Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
      TV1985
      386 Posts
      16 years, 7 months ago
      Homestar Runner is funny.

But yes. I have played Stinkoman.
        nippythefish
        2694 Posts
        16 years, 7 months ago
        Iloveth80sfan911

heh.....I have a Trogdor the Burninator shirt.
          16 years, 7 months ago
          nippythefish
          Iloveth80sfan911

heh.....I have a Trogdor the Burninator shirt.

Lucky b*st*rd! JK. :wink:
          Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
            MattNash
            4135 Posts
            16 years, 7 months ago
            :oops: I just discovered Homestar very recently through addictinggames.com, which, most likely, somehow, through massive googling about old games like megaman or kings quest (loved that peasant's quest game) lead me to this site. After watching all the old trailers and commercials, I became a member at once.
            By the way, is there a way to kill Trodger at the end of Peasant's Quest, or does he always kill you no matter what?
              System
              79987 Posts
              16 years, 7 months ago
              if you are talking about kings quest 1 on pc.
              *spoiler*
              i believe you can kill it with a slingshot
                Daniel85
                1699 Posts
                16 years, 7 months ago
                Read the manual for Stinkoman. The enemy descriptions are hilarious.
                  MattNash
                  4135 Posts
                  16 years, 7 months ago
                  tjotser
                  if you are talking about kings quest 1 on pc.
                  *spoiler*
                  i believe you can kill it with a slingshot

no,no,no, on the Homestar Runner website there's a bunch of games including a parody of King's Quest 1 called Peasant's Quest, where you play a peasant who is on a quest to rid the land of Trodger, a dragon with muscle arms. However at the end when you finally meet Trodger and try to slay him with your sword, he tells you he's indestructable and kills you anyway. I was just wondering if he could be killed, even though, probably not, 'cause it is a parody after all.
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    16 years, 7 months ago
                    Hey, Stickly Man! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT are u doing?!?!?!

Homestarrunner 4 ever!
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years, 6 months ago
                      Has anyone seen the secret movie at the start? at the way start, on the very first screen, where it says 'play game' just wait for a few seconds.
                        Davisrocks
                        769 Posts
                        16 years, 6 months ago
                        I go by Stinkoman. That's the name of a talented fighter if ever there was one.

CheezNapkin
                          559 Posts
                          16 years, 6 months ago
                          Fighting that robot makes me want to go home.

Speaking of Homestar, I saw The Brothers Chaps (for you n00bs out there, the guys who made Homestarrunner) at NYU, and I got to meet them. They were cool, ya know, we drank a couplea cold ones.
                          Okay so maybe i'm exaggarating, but I did get my picture with them.
                            16 years, 6 months ago
                            CheezNapkin

Speaking of Homestar, I saw The Brothers Chaps (for you n00bs out there, the guys who made Homestarrunner) at NYU, and I got to meet them. They were cool, ya know, we drank a couplea cold ones.

Put it up then!
                              CheezNapkin
                              559 Posts
                              16 years, 6 months ago
                              Iloveth80sfan911
                              CheezNapkin

Put it up then!

K.
                              Lol, Matt looks exausted :)

The other people in the pic are my friend Evan and her sister Anna.
                              Yes I know, I'm really young. (I'm on the left of Matt)
                                16 years, 6 months ago
                                CheezNapkin
                                Iloveth80sfan911
                                CheezNapkin

Put it up then!

K.
                                Lol, Matt looks exausted :)

The other people in the pic are my friend Evan and her sister Anna.
                                Yes I know, I'm really young. (I'm on the left of Matt)

Awsome!
                                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss