17 years, 8 months ago
Remember the old days whenever you'd become overwhelmingly frustrated on a certain stage of the mario bros or sonic or some sort of game that posed a certain difficulty to the point of just breaking your controller into pieces? I'm sure we all have been to that point. It sucks because you get all mad, break your controller, and then, when you finally cool down, realize that your best controller is smashed to hell. It still happens to me. Thanks to all of the complicated, tedious games the game industry has put out, controllers of mine have lately seemed to be a bit outta wack. But, well, LET THE DERBY CONTINUE!!
It's my goal to sparta kick all hipsters in the throat....
    punky
    441 Posts
    17 years, 8 months ago
    I have VERY RECENTLY broken a PS2 controller because Burnout Revenge pissed me off so bad!
      flamepanther
      948 Posts
      17 years, 8 months ago
      I have never damaged a controller out of anger or frustration. I think we had another thread for this before.
        Luigi719
        777 Posts
        17 years, 8 months ago
        there is one about what you do when you get mad at video games, its very closely linked to this one
        This isn't a surrender, this is what in the military we call a total a$$ kicking

System
          79987 Posts
          17 years, 8 months ago
          flamepanther
          I have never damaged a controller out of anger or frustration. I think we had another thread for this before.

But telekinetically is another story, Right. :wink:
            Cyber_Bishop
            2440 Posts
            17 years, 8 months ago
            Reaper
            flamepanther

But telekinetically is another story, Right. :wink:

Yup..

And here it is

http://www.retrojunk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13722
            Ker click... Choom..
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss