airshock
287 Posts
17 years, 6 months ago
has anybody in here seen the trailer for devil may cry 4 it looks so cool but i heard dante is not the main character and in that game he has turned bad the main character in the game is a guy called nero.......any comments on this risky move by capcom
    mr-funky
    1620 Posts
    17 years, 6 months ago
    the lead character Nero has a Demon Hand..as you saw in the trailer, and I think dante wants it...so probably Nero took what wasn't his or what shouldn't have been taken.

i think this move is a great one.
    I think the demon hand would add much more moves than before, they also said they have an "Acceleration" system..i dunno what or how that one works...

they stated in one interview that the cathedral dante crashed in was a cult that worshipped "Sparda" Dante's father, and dante wants to stop it, I'm not sure why he wants a cult worshipping his father stopped, but thats all i know so far.

On a side note, I think Dante May be playable, they did it with Vergil, they could do it with Dante!
      tim
      65 Posts
      17 years, 6 months ago
      I played the first one and thought it was awesome but the second one really ruined my taste for the game. I didnt play the third but I assume its as "good" as the second. The fourth looks cool though.
        mr-funky
        1620 Posts
        17 years, 6 months ago
        tim
        I played the first one and thought it was awesome but the second one really ruined my taste for the game. I didnt play the third but I assume its as "good" as the second. The fourth looks cool though.

ya, the second one was done by different people, the third is the best...
        so pretty much there trying to steer clear of the second...lol
        4 is suppose to take place before DMC2 and After DMC1
          airshock
          287 Posts
          17 years, 6 months ago
          speaking of dmc the devil may cry 5th anniversary edition came out in a very reasonable price i dnt know why dmc 2 was included in the bundle tho
            17 years, 6 months ago
            DMC2 was included in the bundle because it's still part of Devil May Cry. Even though it sucked royaly.

DMC3 as 'good' as the second? Heh, you assumed wrong.

Devil May Cry 3 is one of my favorite videogames of ALL TIME, let alone my favorite of the three DMC games.

DMC4 does have you playing as a brand new character named Nero, who has no relation to Dante or his father.

Dante does seem like a bad guy in the game, but come on. It's Dante. Obviously something is up.

Personally. I hope we get to see Lady again. She was AWSOME.
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss