GizmoDuck
86 Posts
17 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I was wondering which were your favorite Street Fighter games?

Mine are SF2 Champion Edition (Arcade) and Super SF2 Tournament Ed. (Arcade) where you would have 4 machines connected together and swap places after each fight
    Ilikethepixies
    5870 Posts
    17 years, 2 months ago
    Probably Super. I thought the character designs were a lot more vivid. The characters all seemed to have a brooding, forboding look about them that I loved. M. Bison's face shot looked crazy. The play mechanics didn't seem to change too much, except the whole thing felt a bit heavier.

I never really got into any SFIII games, although I heard they weren't bad.

Also, I don't know if this counts, but for my 2 quarters, nothing beats a go at Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Its just pure insanity.
      frank5
      4 Posts
      17 years, 2 months ago
      GizmoDuck
      Hey, I was wondering which were your favorite Street Fighter games?

Mine are SF2 Champion Edition (Arcade) and Super SF2 Tournament Ed. (Arcade) where you would have 4 machines connected together and swap places after each fight

SF2 HYPER FIGHT Gulie with the 2hit Flash Kick luv it, and playing Balrog making people mad at you because you beat them with someone with no fireball and on kicks. He should have been on the Marvel ones too.
        rebornterra
        238 Posts
        17 years, 2 months ago
        i always liked the original sfII and the alpha games the best
        rebornterra's Signature Image
        Here today gone tomarrow
          PoopsMcGee
          473 Posts
          17 years, 2 months ago
          Yeah Street Fighter II: World Warrior is most likely the better of them. Zangief just happens to be my warrior of choice. I have yet to play a game like it or better, never got to play any of the others either. Or a fighting game that makes me as mad as when I fight M.Bison at the end of the game. What a TURD.

Oh and I am about to purchase the Street Fighter II DVD's of the show, or series that they had. I have never seen it, but I love Street Fighter, so it should be good (I can only hope.)
            HarryReems
            2067 Posts
            17 years, 2 months ago
            PoopsMcGee
            Yeah Street Fighter II: World Warrior is most likely the better of them. Zangief just happens to be my warrior of choice. I have yet to play a game like it or better, never got to play any of the others either. Or a fighting game that makes me as mad as when I fight M.Bison at the end of the game. What a TURD.

Oh and I am about to purchase the Street Fighter II DVD's of the show, or series that they had. I have never seen it, but I love Street Fighter, so it should be good (I can only hope.)

Oh man, I hope you didn't buy the USA Street Fighter series. It blows hard. The anime was decent, but the the american made show that they played on the USA channel was 100% doo doo.
              PoopsMcGee
              473 Posts
              17 years, 2 months ago
              HarryReems
              Oh man, I hope you didn't buy the USA Street Fighter series. It blows hard. The anime was decent, but the the american made show that they played on the USA channel was 100% doo doo.

It is this one, is this the bad one? It is the animae one, and if it sucks I will be angry, I am going to pick it up tonight.
                HarryReems
                2067 Posts
                17 years, 2 months ago
                PoopsMcGee
                It is this one, is this the bad one? It is the animae one, and if it sucks I will be angry, I am going to pick it up tonight.

No, that one is pretty decent. The one that sucks 100 turds is this:

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/250-street-fighter-the-animated-series/
                  COOLHAND
                  2938 Posts
                  17 years, 2 months ago
                  SF2 edition was good
                    tigediane
                    331 Posts
                    17 years, 2 months ago
                    I say SF 2: world warrior and SF 2 turbo.
                      PoopsMcGee
                      473 Posts
                      17 years, 2 months ago
                      HarryReems
                      No, that one is pretty decent. The one that sucks 100 turds is this:

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/250-street-fighter-the-animated-series/

Thanks dude, I shall be sure to steer clear from that show.
                        Sideswipe
                        53 Posts
                        17 years, 1 month ago
                        Mine would be Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, introduction of super moves, Akuma, and different moves for Ryu and Ken (normal attacks), Plus the character mugshots rocked.
                        I don't break the rules, i bend them...a lot!
                          JohnnyBoy82
                          49 Posts
                          17 years, 1 month ago
                          Super SF II
                          SF Alpha 3
                          SF III-Double Impact
                          SF III-3rd Strike
                          SF EX + Alpha
                            thecrow174
                            9986 Posts
                            17 years, 1 month ago
                            My favorites are Street Fighter 2 and Street Fighter Alpha.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
                              Predaking
                              920 Posts
                              17 years, 1 month ago
                              Street Fighter Alpha III and Street Fighter III: Third Impact.
                                Pastfan245
                                125 Posts
                                17 years, 1 month ago
                                Street fighter II:Turbo
                                  menasor
                                  661 Posts
                                  17 years, 1 month ago
                                  my favorite is Capcom vs SNK 2. i still to this day play that game religiously
                                  Katon Gokakyuu No Jutsu
                                    sewage
                                    835 Posts
                                    17 years, 1 month ago
                                    I like Street Fighter Alpha Max 3 for the PSP. It has a lot in the game and a lot of fighters.
                                    Michaelangelo: Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza".
                                      fistoflegend
                                      946 Posts
                                      17 years, 1 month ago
                                      I lo ve street fighter 2,but like sf3 3rd strike more. I love playing sf3 3rd strike on xbox live. Does anybody here play this on live?
                                        System
                                        79987 Posts
                                        17 years, 1 month ago
                                        street fighter alpha 3 is a godsend to a true street fighter game
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss