16 years, 10 months ago
Hey people I need help for a game on the SNES and it was made by Konami, I can not remember it's title but I can describe it just a lil bit. Okay the game before you play the opening scene would show a locket with a picture of I would say the main characters family and a hand closing it, but during the game the first level you would be flying hi above an ocean and you would have to destroy these big asteroids or meteor things shooting you, and spaceships as well. That is all I can practically remember because I didn't play as much because I was young and it was HARD! Please help because I am looking for some info on it so I can share it with my friends. Thank you :D
Alpha we need five teenagers with attitude!-Zordon
    16 years, 10 months ago
    This game reminds me of Phelios for the Sega Genesis.

This may be the game that you are looking for, but i am not sure.

Parodius, it was made by Konami and it is a shooter.

Can you remember if you were a jet in the game? This will help me out a little bit more.
    The More Things Change, The More That They Stay The Same

Every Good Thing Comes To An End
      16 years, 10 months ago
      Baron_Silas_Greenback
      This game reminds me of Phelios for the Sega Genesis.

This may be the game that you are looking for, but i am not sure.

Parodius, it was made by Konami and it is a shooter.

Can you remember if you were a jet in the game? This will help me out a little bit more.

If I am remembering correctly it was a Jet but I am not sure since I rarely played it because of it's difficulty (i was only 6 or 7 years old when I played it.
      Alpha we need five teenagers with attitude!-Zordon
        An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss