System
79987 Posts
16 years, 10 months ago
hey guys, just thought i'd share somethin that happened a few times around in my life. have your parents ever bought you awful video games for your birthdays or christmas? back when i was in 3rd grade my mom got me this sega genesis game called "socket: time dominator", about this duck who has an electric socket for a tail and he has to make it to the end of the stage before his life energy runs out. and out of all the environments you traveled in, it felt like i was playing a sonic the hedgehog ripoff. then another time i got bubsy 3d for playstation (some time ago) and the gameplay was just awful and didn't even come close to the previous bubsy games. one more game i hated was mdk, which was made by shiny entertainment, and you played as a 2d sniper dude who had to kill aliens. the graphics were just ugly and i thought my eyes were gonna burn playing it for even an hour
    Sean903
    3 Posts
    16 years, 10 months ago
    Remember Shaq Fu?I actually liked the game when my dad bought it for christmas but when I got older I started to realize how bad it was.
      16 years, 10 months ago
      One year for Christmas, my dad bought me some kind of breakdancing game for the sega genesis, I can't even remember what it was called, but it was BAD!!
      Sometimes your the windshield, sometimes your the bug.
        DK1988
        843 Posts
        16 years, 10 months ago
        [FONT=Impact]a game called awesome possum for genesis...UGH it was about a recycling possum...NUFF SAID![/FONT]
          Shot_King
          617 Posts
          16 years, 10 months ago
          Jaws for the NES. I got bored with it within 5 minutes.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit for the NES was also bad. I begged my mom for it because I loved the movie a lot and squealed when I heard there was a video game of it. It only turned out to be... confusing. I could never figure out what I was supposed to do so I just walked around or drove in the car until the weasels managed to catch me.

AHHH!!! Real monsters for the SNES wasn't that bad, except it was too difficult considering the audience they were aiming at.
            liukangx
            3907 Posts
            16 years, 10 months ago
            Shot_King
            AHHH!!! Real monsters for the SNES wasn't that bad, except it was too difficult considering the audience they were aiming at.

I still got that game, and it was hard, the farthest I ever got in the game when I was little was to the museum level. I just beat it on a sega emulator using a game genie code

Shaunbadia
              2395 Posts
              16 years, 10 months ago
              On christmas. My mum got me a game boy colour (Not bad) But it had a shit game with it. Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu edition.

System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 10 months ago
                Shaunbadia
                On christmas. My mum got me a game boy colour (Not bad) But it had a shit game with it. Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu edition.

i used to have the same game some time ago. those game developers really want to suck the money out of people's pockets. i didn't feel like playing the same damn game again with just a rat playing a role
                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss