mrbumpy
366 Posts
14 years ago
Everybody talks here about the NES, SNES,PlayStation(...)But what about the GameBoy?When somebody talks about the GB, they only mention those games:Mario Land(the series),Wario Land(the series)Tetris,Zelda:Link`s Awakening,Pokémon:Red/Blue.There are other games,people!
Squishy:I`ve made a list:DonkeyKong,Kirby`s Pinball(best Kirby game ever),Kirby:Nightmare on DreamLand,Metroid 2:The Adventure of Samus,Kid Icarus,Commander Keen,Megaman:Dr.Willy`s Revenge,Megaman 2,Megaman 3,Megaman 4,Megaman 5,Bubble Bobble,Bubble Bobble Part 2,Boy and His Blob in Rescue of Princess Blobette,Parasol Stars,Pac-Man,Burger Time,Elevator Action,Q*Bert,Quix,Mario`sPicross,Castlevania:Belmont`s Revenge,Castlevania Legends,Titus the Fox to Marrakech and Back(...)
    Copper20
    601 Posts
    14 years ago
    Well I'm surprised; I bought Donkey Kong Land II yesterday and nobody has had a talk about it on here since.
      Bomberman
      3299 Posts
      14 years ago
      Bomberman Quest and Bomberman Tournament are two Game Boy gems!
      Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
        SilverSpeedy
        248 Posts
        14 years ago
        Of all my retro systems I play, my Gameboy Color is the one I play the most, I also play it very often, last time I played it was Friday

billcozby
          1358 Posts
          14 years ago
          I got a Game boy Advance. I can't fined any games for it.
            vintagefantasy
            1041 Posts
            14 years ago
            I own at this point

Super Mario Land

game and watch gallery

and I just found pokemon pinball at a garage sale (the cartage with the battery in back)

I remember liking double dragon 1 or 2 as a kid, I believe I rented 1 or 2 from phar-mor

Just incase anybody has trouble remembering their favorite games gamefaqs has a good listing

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gameboy/

Can u picture that - Th
              RetroToon
              759 Posts
              14 years ago
              Game Boy was really my introduction to video games. The first one I ever had was a red Game Boy Pocket and my first game was Tetris DX. I played that all the time till Pok'emon came and my obsession with that began. :)
                liukangx
                3907 Posts
                14 years ago
                I had this bomberman game I got in a game trade a summer camp, it wsa bomberman max blue(I was also trying to find red)

[ur
                  Bomberman
                  3299 Posts
                  14 years ago
                  Ahahah, I got Red when those two games came out just because I thought Max looked cool. >>; Now I definitely wish I'd gone with Blue.
                  Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    14 years ago
                    Here is a list of Classic Game Boy games that I currently own:

- Game & Watch Gallery
                    - Pokemon: Yellow Version
                    - Alleyway
                    - Bart Simpson's Escape From Camp Deadly
                    - Paperboy
                    - Donkey Kong
                    - Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
                    - Super Mario Land
                    - Kirby's Pinball Land
                    - Tetris
                    - The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening
                    - Mega Man II
                    - Bomberman GB
                    - Kirby's Dream Land 2
                    - Wario Blast
                      fistoflegend
                      946 Posts
                      14 years ago
                      billcozby
                      I got a Game boy Advance. I can't fined any games for it.

Have you tried online? I get my bga games from amazon.com,deep discount dvd or a used game site named halfprice.com. I used to have a ton of trouble finding gba games that I wanted in stores.
                        MicroMan
                        674 Posts
                        14 years ago
                        I love Link's Awakening! I remember when the b&w gameboys were really popular.
                          mlw1984
                          1435 Posts
                          14 years ago
                          I had (I still may have it, just need to clean out my closet because that's where I last left it) my Gameboy Color that I recieved in the hospital for free back in 1998.

I had my old black and white GB games like Link's Awakening, Super Mario Land 1-2, Wario Land, Tetris and a bunch of others.

I had the original GB when I was 7, but like an idiot, I threw it down the toilet, didn't get another one.
                            An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss