System
79987 Posts
13 years, 10 months ago
have you guys ever gotten motion sickness from a game before? the only one i can remember getting is when i still had a saturn. i was playing sega rally championship at the time, and after a while, like when i was on the second lap, i just started feeling funny and ran for the bathroom
    ooliyo
    141 Posts
    13 years, 10 months ago
    Yea, too much of that ACT II "butter lovers" popcorn while playing games will do that.

Well see I had that game too. And it was pretty unique from Daytona, wipeout, or any other racing game. Sega Rally had a slow sort of smoothness to the game that made you feel like youu were on a tire swing.

All wipeout did was put you in this rush to keep you alarm.

But say on a carnival ride that moved in circles over and over again that suddenly got a little boring after a about minute. Then the dizziness kicks in.

Thats what Sega Rally was like.
      System
      79987 Posts
      13 years, 10 months ago
      lol i guess i wasn't the only one to get it from racing games..
        rirotostichi
        1841 Posts
        13 years, 10 months ago
        I have before get a little dizzy from playing Street Racer on the PlayStation, but apart from that;

I have NEVER got motion sickness from games.
          System
          79987 Posts
          13 years, 10 months ago
          i heard that someone got motion sickness after playing the ps2 shooter, XIII. i've never gotten a problem from an fps like that...
            Drakon
            3703 Posts
            13 years, 10 months ago
            I get it from half life 2. I really don't know why, I guess it looks too real?
              animaniac318
              384 Posts
              13 years, 10 months ago
              I get motiion sickness from playing Game Boy or DS or any portable in the car.
                TurboDuo
                2086 Posts
                13 years, 10 months ago
                My friend had a tournament for the 3DO version of Road Rash, it didn't give me motion sickness, but it made me feel very dizzy. Just thinking of that game makes me dizzy. :?
                I want to be a dentist.

http://gamejunkie.com/
                YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/TurboDuo
                  Drakon
                  3703 Posts
                  13 years, 10 months ago
                  animaniac318

Yeah I get that too, it's the perfect time for something like that too.
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    13 years, 10 months ago
                    animaniac318

That happens to me sometimes, too!
                      fistoflegend
                      946 Posts
                      13 years, 10 months ago
                      My sister can't play fps at all. I only had this problem with a fps for the sega master system. I can't even remember the name of the game. You were on a space station killing aliens.
                        nippy
                        2386 Posts
                        13 years, 10 months ago
                        the only time I've gotten motion sickness was when I went on 'the hammer' at a local carnival twice in a row. That wasn't fun.
                          Drakon
                          3703 Posts
                          13 years, 10 months ago
                          nippy
                          the only time I've gotten motion sickness was when I went on 'the hammer' at a local carnival twice in a row. That wasn't fun.

The thread is "motion sickness in games" in the "video games" section einstein.
                            nippy
                            2386 Posts
                            13 years, 10 months ago
                            Drakon
                            nippy

My "dick" is in my "pants", and you're "welcome" to put it in your "mouth".
                              Drakon
                              3703 Posts
                              13 years, 10 months ago
                              nippy
                              Drakon
                              nippy

you like getting head from guys?
                                Bomberman
                                3299 Posts
                                13 years, 10 months ago
                                Who doesn't? :D
                                Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
                                  nippy
                                  2386 Posts
                                  13 years, 10 months ago
                                  Drakon
                                  nippy
                                  Drakon
                                  nippy

you like getting head from guys?

Just you, big boy.
                                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss