TurboDuo
2086 Posts
13 years, 10 months ago
This review came out yesterday, and I just watched it today. This review was awesome, and I think that the Nerd really redeemed himself after the Virtual Boy review. I couldn't stop cracking up when the Lion kept talking. I've heard some really bad things about this game, and it was about time that someone did an great review for it. Way to go, James! Now let's see you review Mohawk and Headphone Jack for the Super Nintendo! (The worst game that I have ever played in my entire life!)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LW78tWxjdPA

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31528.html

I want to be a dentist.

http://gamejunkie.com/
YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/TurboDuo
    liukangx
    3907 Posts
    13 years, 10 months ago
    WTF kinda a game is that?!!

[ur
      System
      79987 Posts
      13 years, 10 months ago
      One that sucks. Very hard.
        gumbyman
        2008 Posts
        13 years, 10 months ago
        Thats a very odd game, i was thinking about actually buying it at one time, im glad i didnt though :)
          Bomberman
          3299 Posts
          13 years, 10 months ago
          I think the lion would've been funnier if he hadn't cursed until near the end, and if the Nerd hit him at least once. Otherwise, good review. :]
          Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
            JK_Yoda
            793 Posts
            13 years, 10 months ago
            Haha i still have that game. Garbage. Wont have it for long tho.
              Drakon
              3703 Posts
              13 years, 10 months ago
              meh, virtual boy one is way better. Because virtual boy was a serious attempt, I don't think they were trying hard with wizard of oz the game
                blueluigi
                3338 Posts
                13 years, 10 months ago
                That was such an awesome and funny review. I was cracking up so hard when the lion's poop stuck the game to the ceiling. I also liked the part where he played clips from youtube videos where the fans were singing the AVGN song.
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  13 years, 10 months ago
                  unlike the virtual boy video, i can download this one in the mp4 format. good that he's reviewing snes games now!
                    Drakon
                    3703 Posts
                    13 years, 10 months ago
                    it just gets a bit boring when everything I see him review is a game remake of a movie or tv show, or something where they were basically riding off the popularity of something else to make sales.
                      Bomberman
                      3299 Posts
                      13 years, 10 months ago
                      Sales?... Whoever's paying to watch his videos are being ripped-off.
                      Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
                        Drakon
                        3703 Posts
                        13 years, 10 months ago
                        Bomberman
                        Sales?... Whoever's paying to watch his videos are being ripped-off.

:D

Well some of them are good, like the 32x, or the sega cd, or the virtual boy. Where he rants about stuff that actually was once put under the spotlight of the video gaming world. Not like wizard of oz which I hadn't even heard about until this thread.
                          Bomberman
                          3299 Posts
                          13 years, 10 months ago
                          There's a point, but if he only reviewed that kind of stuff he would have run out of material fast. I like how he just does whatever.
                          Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
                            Drakon
                            3703 Posts
                            13 years, 10 months ago
                            Bomberman
                            There's a point, but if he only reviewed that kind of stuff he would have run out of material fast. I like how he just does whatever.

Yeah I know. I'm not too huge on his style but I do like when he brings up really good points. Then suddenly his stuff is 100x more funny to me
                              Protegejoe296
                              188 Posts
                              13 years, 10 months ago
                              This review was alright, but it seemed just a bit uninspired. Not his best, not his worst, but something just didn't click for me on this one.
                              "Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue--Realize the strength, move on"--Henry Rollins
                              "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."--Robert Heinlein
                              "Shop smart, shop S-Mart"--Ash
                                System
                                79987 Posts
                                13 years, 10 months ago
                                IMO, the AVGN's best reviews are the console related ones (I.E Power Glove, Virtual Boy) and the originals (Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout, TMNT, Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
                                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss