Drakon
3703 Posts
13 years, 9 months ago
I've got a whole bunch around here actually. One of them that's 10 minutes walk from me has massive collections of everything all the way back to atari cartridges. The only problem is the guy sort of overcharges a bit. Capcom vs snk2 for the ps2 is 80$......yeouch. But he has everything. famicom, super famicom, hucards, ff7 original release (not the greatest hits edition), he HAD a sega nomad. He had the earthbound in the huge box and sold that for loads of money.

Then I got another one that's maybe 20 minutes away from me by public transit. They got stuff as far back as NES (and a decent sized collection too). Their prices are all over the place. But hey they even get random import cartridges.

So guys and gals of the forum tell me about the stores you go to (if you use stores) to buy this retro stuff. And what cool things you can find in them.
    13 years, 9 months ago
    There's 3 stores that I know of in Pittsburgh. The exchange, cash-in culture, and i don't know the name of the third one because I haven't been to it yet but heard of it it.

The exchange has a bunch of nes, snes, sega, dreamcast, and up stuff.

cash-in culture starts from atari 2600 and up.

I love these stores with a passion.
      TurboDuo
      2086 Posts
      13 years, 9 months ago
      Mine is Game Junkie, read about it here:
      http://www.retrojunk.com/forums/index.php?view=posts&fid=10&tid=26613
      You can also click on the link in my signature.
      I want to be a dentist.

http://gamejunkie.com/
      YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/TurboDuo
        System
        79987 Posts
        13 years, 9 months ago
        well I mention pink odzilla all the time but the best was a store when i lived in Japan. The Famicom kids Shop. Sadly, he wont ship outside of Japan...well, for most people :wink:
          Drakon
          3703 Posts
          13 years, 9 months ago
          Baburu
          well I mention pink odzilla all the time but the best was a store when i lived in Japan. The Famicom kids Shop. Sadly, he wont ship outside of Japan...well, for most people :wink:

So THAT's your hookups
            System
            79987 Posts
            13 years, 9 months ago
            There's a pawn shop somewhere around where I live. I just got Donkey Kong Country 3 for SNES (after searching for a couple years) there for about 20 bucks.
              13 years, 9 months ago
              Krazy Bob's! Decent sized retro show. He's got tons and tons of records along with NES, SNES, Genesis and up the ladder to the 32-bit systems. Games galore. Good prices and if he doesn't have it, he can get it usually.
                System
                79987 Posts
                13 years, 9 months ago
                McVan's in Evansville might sell games for newer systems, but most of games they sell them are for retro systems. 8)
                  COOLHAND
                  2938 Posts
                  13 years, 9 months ago
                  i dont know any near me
                    the-micro-man
                    3492 Posts
                    13 years, 9 months ago
                    Electronics Boutique (back when they sold old Nintendo games)
                    Video Outlet
                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss