13 years, 7 months ago
My favorite Sega Genesis game was "Streets of Rage" I liked part 1 the best.
    Retrogamer92
    384 Posts
    13 years, 7 months ago
    I played Streets of Rage 2 and it was one fun beat-em-up.
      Forgotten_sin
      889 Posts
      13 years, 7 months ago
      the sonic games are my personal faves of the console. Especially Sonic and Knuckles.

Check out my blog.
      http://tooncrap.blogspot.com/
        Siouxsie
        1487 Posts
        13 years, 6 months ago
        I love Revenge of Shinobi
          Drakon
          3703 Posts
          13 years, 6 months ago
          sonic 2 genesis, and gunstar heroes. I like gunstar heroes a little more, but sonic 2 is still a close second
            TheWizard241
            455 Posts
            13 years, 6 months ago
            i never had sega, but my brother did. i used to play sonic and sonic 2 all the time. we also used to love playing road rash and flashback but he didn't actually own them, we would rent them from the video store just about every week. i also played sonic 3 for a bit but my brother moved out shortly after that so i only got to play it for maybe a year or so. i bought him the original mortal kombat for christmas when it 1st came out so we played that for a while until the novelty wore off.
              Drakon
              3703 Posts
              13 years, 6 months ago
              TheWizard241
              i never had sega, but my brother did. i used to play sonic and sonic 2 all the time. we also used to love playing road rash and flashback but he didn't actually own them, we would rent them from the video store just about every week. i also played sonic 3 for a bit but my brother moved out shortly after that so i only got to play it for maybe a year or so. i bought him the original mortal kombat for christmas when it 1st came out so we played that for a while until the novelty wore off.

yeah same thing happened to me with MK
                maquis
                596 Posts
                13 years, 6 months ago
                I can not rember the name of the game but it had a barbarian and female charcater in it. it was pulled from the shelfs because it was demed too violent ( before the rating system). All I can rember about the game was a stage that you had to walk across a bridge that had spikes that came out of it , and if you were the female character the spikes would go up inbetween your legs. does any one else know of this game and posable have a pick
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  13 years, 6 months ago
                  I think "The Lion King" is perfect for playing on the Sega Genesis. 8)
                    Drakon
                    3703 Posts
                    13 years, 6 months ago
                    maquis
                    I can not rember the name of the game but it had a barbarian and female charcater in it. it was pulled from the shelfs because it was demed too violent ( before the rating system). All I can rember about the game was a stage that you had to walk across a bridge that had spikes that came out of it , and if you were the female character the spikes would go up inbetween your legs. does any one else know of this game and posable have a pick

every game should have a sexual spike attack
                      SSJ_Jup81
                      4806 Posts
                      13 years, 6 months ago
                      Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Hyperstone Heist and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 are my favorite Sega Genesis games that I've played.
                        Siouxsie
                        1487 Posts
                        13 years, 6 months ago
                        maquis

Sword of Sodan?
                          maquis
                          596 Posts
                          13 years, 6 months ago
                          Thanks Siouxsie I believe that is it
                            bigdawg8412
                            734 Posts
                            13 years, 6 months ago
                            Streets of Rage 2 is an awesome beat 'em up game. When I first played this game, I was very addicted to it. I own a copy of it.

A few other good games I like are:
                            Golden Axe 2, Road Rash 2,Castlevania Bloodlines, Rocket Kight Adventures, and Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse.

Retrogamer92
                              384 Posts
                              13 years, 6 months ago
                              I agree with you SS Jup81. I just got a Sega Genesis and I love playing Sonic 2
                                System
                                79987 Posts
                                13 years, 6 months ago
                                The 6-button controller rules, man. 8)
                                  Drakon
                                  3703 Posts
                                  13 years, 6 months ago
                                  why does nobody like gunstar heroes!!!!! probably because it's kinda rare...
                                    System
                                    79987 Posts
                                    13 years, 6 months ago
                                    Drakon

I'm thinking of ordering that game online... :)
                                      Stickykeys09
                                      286 Posts
                                      13 years, 6 months ago
                                      I vaguely remember playing a Beevis and Butthead game that was probably very mediocre. However, I liked Mortal Kombat.
                                      "It's all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?" - Batman: The Killing Joke
                                      "Ladies. Gentlemen. You have eaten well. You've e
                                        Drakon
                                        3703 Posts
                                        13 years, 6 months ago
                                        sonic64
                                        Drakon

I'm thinking of ordering that game online... :)

glad someone can appreciate it!
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss