Wman96
14 Posts
12 years, 8 months ago
I'll start this off with my Black Diamond Classics Collection. This is an older picture and my collection is updated, sooo I will update later and show other parts of my collection.

I' ve had technical difficulities how do I upload a photo saved from my computer? Sorry.
    Redlinks
    2 Posts
    12 years, 8 months ago
    We've gotten rid of most of our collection from the 90's. Now that I'm older, I miss my old VHS collection and I have been buying some of my favorites or
    movies that you can't get on DVD. Here's all I have so far.

To add a picture, upload it to photobucket and copy the IMG link code, then paste it on to your post. I don't think you can upload from your computer but I could be wrong.
      copper30
      785 Posts
      12 years, 7 months ago
      I got quite a bunch, but I don't have a good camera to post it.

That's kind of a pity too, I got a magnetic video corporation tape of MASH (Actually it's the CBS/FOX video release in the MVC case) plus some extremely old paramount tapes (One of them is older than the mash tape that doesn't work (MVC)).
        Lepew
        545 Posts
        12 years, 7 months ago

Wman96
          14 Posts
          12 years, 7 months ago
          Thanks Redlinks. Nice little collection. :)

I will upload higher quality pictures later. Here are my Walt Disney Classics.
            GirlCrazy99
            392 Posts
            4 years, 2 months ago
            =Wman96]Thanks Redlinks. Nice little collection. :)

I will upload higher quality pictures later. Here are my Walt Disney Classics.[/quote]

I own

Lisa Frank - You Gotta Have It!
            Pokemon - Gotta Catch 'Em All!
              renhoek93
              85 Posts
              3 years, 5 months ago
              This is a pretty cool thread i used to collect VHS back in high school i still have a bunch laying around my house. :smile:
                PuccaFan66
                181 Posts
                2 years, 2 months ago
                renhoek93
                This is a pretty cool thread i used to collect VHS back in high school i still have a bunch laying around my house. :smile:

I was correct. My mom previously bought a rare copy of Secret Central: Have You Heard? (2004) on VHS off of eBay.
                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss