17 years, 5 months ago
I Found the opening of Totally Minnie on You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zusKrQNGoLg

and a duet featuring Minnie Mouse & Elton John singing "Don't Go Breakin My Heart" on Google Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6030007687836125800&q=Totally+Minnie&hl=en
    17 years, 5 months ago
    Awesome, I remember seeing that on the Disney channel before they turned into crap.
      musicradio77
      739 Posts
      17 years, 4 months ago
      retroville9news
      and a duet featuring Minnie Mouse & Elton John singing "Don't Go Breakin My Heart" on Google Video:
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6030007687836125800&q=Totally+Minnie&hl=en

Thanks for that great clip. I remember that song with Kiki Dee singing with Elton with it. But the song was later used in the movie "Ella Enchanted".

I remember "Totally Minnie" when I was a youngster. I used to watch it on the "Magical World of Disney" every Sunday night on WNBC-TV (Channel 4) back on May 7th, 1989 when I was still 10 years old in my room with my old 13' Black & White TV.

I used to record it on my cassette tape on my radio with a built-in mic when I used to have it and record "Totally Minnie" on my home recordings.

That brings back memories.

I found this entire special on mousebits.com (I would not to post a link that special from Mousebits.com website) and I downloaded it using BitTorrent, but sadly, it was in MP4 format, so I used Super (C) to convert my MP4 files to AVI and then ended up burning it onto one CD which is a VCD. As for YouTube, I would not upload the entire special which is split up to 6 or 7 parts, because it's a copyright problem.

I haven't seen that special in years, But I have it on VCD now, because the special contains the "Magical World of Disney" intros, bumpers with no commercials (except the old Disney/MGM Studios commercial) and outros featuring promos for "Family Ties" (with 3 episodes left before the series finale) and "My Two Dads" and finally ends with the Garen-Albrecht Productions logo and the Walt Disney Television logo with the blue castle.

The Walt Disney TV logo is one of my favorites, and this should end up on CLG board on the "Files" section of the Yahoo! Groups sometime soon along with the same video I will be uploading to Zippyvideos.

I love that special, but it was no available on DVD, and it's a great find.
        System
        79987 Posts
        17 years, 3 months ago
        it had a nice morale , just be yourself
          GirlCrazy99
          392 Posts
          4 years, 2 months ago
          musicradio77
          retroville9news

Thanks for that great clip. I remember that song with Kiki Dee singing with Elton with it. But the song was later used in the movie "Ella Enchanted".

I remember "Totally Minnie" when I was a youngster. I used to watch it on the "Magical World of Disney" every Sunday night on WNBC-TV (Channel 4) back on May 7th, 1989 when I was still 10 years old in my room with my old 13' Black & White TV.

I used to record it on my cassette tape on my radio with a built-in mic when I used to have it and record "Totally Minnie" on my home recordings.

That brings back memories.

I found this entire special on mousebits.com (I would not to post a link that special from Mousebits.com website) and I downloaded it using BitTorrent, but sadly, it was in MP4 format, so I used Super (C) to convert my MP4 files to AVI and then ended up burning it onto one CD which is a VCD. As for YouTube, I would not upload the entire special which is split up to 6 or 7 parts, because it's a copyright problem.

I haven't seen that special in years, But I have it on VCD now, because the special contains the "Magical World of Disney" intros, bumpers with no commercials (except the old Disney/MGM Studios commercial) and outros featuring promos for "Family Ties" (with 3 episodes left before the series finale) and "My Two Dads" and finally ends with the Garen-Albrecht Productions logo and the Walt Disney Television logo with the blue castle.

The Walt Disney TV logo is one of my favorites, and this should end up on CLG board on the "Files" section of the Yahoo! Groups sometime soon along with the same video I will be uploading to Zippyvideos.

I love that special, but it was no available on DVD, and it's a great find.

I was correct but Amber gave me Ella Enchanted on DVD.
          Lisa Frank - You Gotta Have It!
          Pokemon - Gotta Catch 'Em All!
            An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss