WARLORD1863
517 Posts
17 years, 2 months ago
I've got my comic, transformers, and G.I. Joe collections. But I've always wanted to start collecting He-Man figures and vehicles.

Most of my extra money, that I don't spend on sports tickets, usually goes to another addition to my growing G.I. Joe collection. But I just don't have the money to start collecting something else. Plus, I don't have the shelf room for it.

What have you always wanted to start collecting, but are unable to for one reason or another?
You must enter a signature
    The_Batman
    876 Posts
    17 years, 2 months ago
    Ive always wanted to collect more TMNT stuff, but never have had the money or patience to go on Ebay and bid.. ive also always wanted a Optimus Prime (the big kind)..i finally bought the anniverasy edition Prime this past xmas
    "Keep the change you filthy animal..."
      animaniac318
      384 Posts
      17 years, 2 months ago
      I always wanted to collect baseball or basketball cards...
        COOLHAND
        2938 Posts
        17 years, 2 months ago
        i wish i had the patience and time to buy stuff on ebay too
          SquidMan93
          310 Posts
          17 years, 2 months ago
          I wish I had enough money to buy Back to the Future props like a replica DeLorean Time Machine and more.
            WARLORD1863
            517 Posts
            17 years, 2 months ago
            SquidMan93
            I wish I had enough money to buy Back to the Future props like a replica DeLorean Time Machine and more.

If I had the money I would definitely get a DeLorean
            You must enter a signature
              Nashida
              228 Posts
              17 years, 2 months ago
              I'm trying to expand my LoZ collection, and I still can't my hands on an Adult Link and Epona action figure set. These things skyrocket on eBay, one NIP goes for around $50+. Loose ones fetch maybe $20 or a little less, but not much.

I have my own Ocarina of Time. I am complete.
              These aren't my rules. Come to think of it, I don't have any rules.
              -Beetlejuice

www.nashida.deviantart.com
              www.nashida.weebly.com
                shiroihikari
                1751 Posts
                17 years, 2 months ago
                I just want to collect various 80s toys. All the toys I had as a kid are gone, so I'm trying to buy them back, I guess.

I'd also like to collect antiques but...it costs too much.
                Coming Soon to Nostalgia Junkie: Nostalgiathon 2009!
                  GizmoDuck
                  86 Posts
                  17 years, 2 months ago
                  ... If I were a gazillionnaire... I'd collect vintage sports cars... but enough with that...

I would have loved to start collecting Transformers (G1 issue)
                  all I have is a 20th anniversary Optimus Prime...but the fact that I don't really have a spot to store them(cause I would build action scenes) is also a hurdle for my dream.
                    kayvee
                    3672 Posts
                    17 years, 2 months ago
                    Madballs!!!!!
                      rfalk
                      10 Posts
                      17 years, 2 months ago
                      I wanted to collect Popples... and TNMT stuff
                        menasor
                        661 Posts
                        17 years, 2 months ago
                        i always wanted to collect M.A.S.K action figures. i had Brad Turner as a kid (the guy with the motorcycle that turns into a helicopter):D
                        Katon Gokakyuu No Jutsu
                          Skeletor
                          94 Posts
                          17 years, 1 month ago
                          I always wanted to collect TMNT figures and Transformers. Unfortunately asking my dad to take me to toys "R" us was like pulling teeth! So now I may never have the classic Raphael figure. :(
                          I finally have the power with which to destroy He-Man forever!
                          HEE HEE, NEH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                            Funky_Guy
                            2638 Posts
                            17 years, 1 month ago
                            Three things but right now money and space issues come into play, maybe one day...

Pinball machines

A vintage reel to reel tape deck and album releases on reel to reel tape (these are even less collected and talked about than 8-tracks but in the 60's and 70's major release albums got released on reel tapes as well as vinyl and other tape formats and many say it's about the closest you can get to listening to an album's master tapes without going the final step)

CED Videodiscs, which would require a working player, e-bay has all the stuff. I have seen a few videodiscs close up, I have never actually seen a real video disc player up close ever.
                              felix
                              61 Posts
                              17 years, 1 month ago
                              M.A.S.K. or Starcom. I miss those kinda toys
                                jadedoz
                                711 Posts
                                17 years, 1 month ago
                                If I had the money and space I would like to collect the toys I had as a child, that have since been thrown out. Also I would nt mind collecting Fisher Price toys.
                                  JohnTitor
                                  121 Posts
                                  17 years, 1 month ago
                                  menasor
                                  i always wanted to collect M.A.S.K action figures. i had Brad Turner as a kid (the guy with the motorcycle that turns into a helicopter):D

H*ll yeah! Was my favorite, still have him! :D
                                  JohnTitor's Signature Image
                                    MissALibra86
                                    521 Posts
                                    17 years ago
                                    I want to start collecting the old Berenstain Bears episodes on tapes, as well as old Garfield tapes. I found several old Berenstain Bears episodes at a garage sale recently :), and also found a few made-for- home video Garfield cartoons. Actually, I want to collect any old retro 80s and 90s cartoons that I used to watch as a kid, but those two were my favorites and harder to find.
                                    You cannot leave the magic - Down at Fraggle Rock!

Anyone who sings like that should be dragged out into the street and shot - Garfield

I'm not messy. I'm organizationally challenged ! -Garfield

"Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!" - Tigger
                                      brown_eyed1
                                      1948 Posts
                                      17 years ago
                                      I've always wanted to collect Trolls, and for a spell I did, but then my parents had this mondo garage sale....*Sob*
                                      Cookie!!! OM NOM NOM!
                                        priapic
                                        250 Posts
                                        17 years ago
                                        Does money count? If it does is there anyone who wants to donate to my collection?
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss