YoJoe83
393 Posts
13 years, 11 months ago

This picture doesn't do it justice, its just beautiful in real life.

Yes, I finally have a record player. This past Valentines Day was freakin awesome for me. My girl got me this awesome Crosley Vintage style record/CD/Radio/Tape player. So I spent some time at an antique shop and bought a few old rock records - Led Zeppelin, Alice Cooper, and The Eagles.

The next day we went to the local flea market and I found some awesome VHS tapes for only a buck each. We made out with 20 movies and only spent an even 20 bucks.

My selection included:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Invasion of the Turtle Snatchers (burger king kids club edition)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Sky Turtles (BK edition of course)

GI Joe (2 episodes on the one tape)

1 Fraggle Rock single episode tape

2 Magic School Bus

and for the grand Finale I found 7 X-Men cartoon tapes. Still the sexiest cartoon ever created.

I wound up getting more tapes than she did, and she paid for them! lol. Needless to say I thanked her "deeply" over the course of a very nostalgic Valentines Day weekend. We enjoyed bringing back a few childhood memories in a romantic rock setting (Stairway To Heaven, Led's Genius) and playing with the record player. We're going out record hunting again in a week or two...

I'll take some pics. Nothing beats those original tapes though. I think I probably enjoyed seeing the burger king kids club commercial at the beginning of the turtle movies than the actual cartoons themselves lol

How did you guys make out?
UFC is great
    COOLHAND
    2938 Posts
    13 years, 11 months ago
    good to see that crosley
      vintagefantasy
      1041 Posts
      13 years, 11 months ago
      awesome collection you got going, an awesome girlfriend don't lose her

Can u picture that - Th
        YoJoe83
        393 Posts
        13 years, 11 months ago
        word, its a great product. I highly recommend it.

a friend of mine came over yesterday and I showed her, she said her dad's got a big lot of records I could have. I'll have to check those out...
        UFC is great
          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss