TMNT
5203 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
:? I am trying to remember that where was a Tv Show with a ailen and a caveman the ailens try to teach the caveman to do stuff like he is does and some time in some show of it a monkey mess things help and other stuff like that. So can you guys help me out here? :?
    Mental_Blade
    123 Posts
    16 years, 9 months ago
    The cartoon is called Promethus and Bob. It was shown on Kazaam on Nicklodean in the mid 90's.
      Edymnion
      2304 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      Yup, he's right. It was the Prometheus and Bob skit.
      I loved that show. I mean, who couldn't love The Flesh?

TMNT
        5203 Posts
        16 years, 9 months ago
        I just watch that show on Nicktoons I love that show when it was in the 90`s I love the monkey when the monkey does stuff it get the ailen mad and try to hit the monkey I remember in One Film of the show the monkey get the caveman a gun in the canneo and broke the ailen spacship that was funny :D :D :D Put Thanks Guys For helping me out
          Mental_Blade
          123 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          I might be a noob. However, I know my stuff. :lol:
            mikee_kid12
            640 Posts
            16 years, 9 months ago
            I loved Kablam, I loved the Action League NOW and every skit the had. Life with Loopy was really funny too.
              TMNT
              5203 Posts
              16 years, 9 months ago
              mikee_kid12
              I loved Kablam, I loved the Action League NOW and every skit the had. Life with Loopy was really funny too.

:lol: :lol: Hey Sometimes have that Show on Nicktoons Sometimes on I think that is a Funny show Life With Loopy That aReally Funny Show :lol: :lol:
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss