16 years, 8 months ago
Heyaz!

I just thought of another request from nickelodeon's days of old. If any 80's fan remember, nick used to show some cartoon shorts call cartoon sports, about a kind sports mannered hippo, an ill-mannered red nosed blue cat, and other toons competting in various sports such as karate, wrestling, tennis, and many more. I hope to se those shorts again.

And once again, I still can't find any sources of that Weighter Watchers commercial with the before/after women's clothing sprung to life. It would be blessing to see both requests come true.
Mess with the FOX, and you get the SHOCKS!!
    16 years, 8 months ago
    ThunderFox_JT
    Heyaz!

I just thought of another request from nickelodeon's days of old. If any 80's fan remember, nick used to show some cartoon shorts call cartoon sports, about a kind sports mannered hippo, an ill-mannered red nosed blue cat, and other toons competting in various sports such as karate, wrestling, tennis, and many more. I hope to se those shorts again.

And once again, I still can't find any sources of that Weighter Watchers commercial with the before/after women's clothing sprung to life. It would be blessing to see both requests come true.

Once again,

I'm really desperate to find either of them, but most importantly that Weight Watchers commercial. Does any you guys have these?
    Mess with the FOX, and you get the SHOCKS!!
      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss