System
79987 Posts
16 years, 7 months ago
There were commercials for Nickelodeon's 20 year anniversary in 1999(I know hasn't been that long) that I would love to see again! Please post if you have one!
    Mystie
    1132 Posts
    16 years, 6 months ago
    I have one of little Pete from Pete & Pete. Think that's it, though. Whatever was on between the recording of the YCDTOTV Alanis episode and the Don't Just Sit There with Melody from Hey Dude. 1998-99 commercials if anyone's interested. Not real real retro, but moreso than some other things that have made it on. They're at least toy commercials like GameBoy color and stuff.
      eep
      735 Posts
      16 years, 6 months ago
      i totally met Bradley 'Brad' Taylor (Kelly Brown), in a small shop on a narrow montauk beach street AWHILE back just when the series ended. She totally denied it was her. i felt like i did accuse her of being someone she wasnt until about four other people recognized her. eh. thats the highlight of my life, besides meeting Mark Linn-Baker (Larry Appleton) from perfect strangers, hulk hogan and dangerfield. sigh. my life is bleek. only tv shall brighten my existence. ahh
        An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss