bailesm
83 Posts
16 years, 7 months ago
anyone remember the Nick bumpers with the Nicktoons:
Spongebob blowing a bubble (i'll send that soon)
Angelica singing
any others? :?
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 7 months ago
    Spongebob is not yet retro...
    and who is Angelica :?
      bailesm
      83 Posts
      16 years, 7 months ago
      tjotser
      Spongebob is not yet retro...
      and who is Angelica :?

Angelica Pickles (Rugrats)
        CheezNapkin
        559 Posts
        16 years, 7 months ago
        Catdog chasing a garbarge can
        Reptar getting scared by a bigger dinosaur
        Angry Beavers wearing the same pants

They aren't that old though, They came out in like 1999.
          Hailey
          266 Posts
          16 years, 7 months ago
          I remember two older ones, one of Ren and Stimpy in a bathtub, an the other one was Doug and Porkchop carrying a big Nick sign!
            nick9119
            80 Posts
            16 years, 7 months ago
            CheezNapkin
            They aren't that old though, They came out in like 1999.

If they're from 1999 than they just make it into the 90's section.
              jarjar23
              215 Posts
              16 years, 7 months ago
              Those came out in like in like 2000-2002. They have a FOP one with the with the white background and everything, just like tall teh other ones.
              Oh GOD, the world is ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeEZ3jq5opE
                eep
                735 Posts
                16 years, 7 months ago
                if you think sponge bob is retro, how can you deal with subjects that are under 1990? retro is like banana-man, danger mouse, small wonder, nick's pinwheel, chalkboard...blah. I wanna see the intro and outro of dungeons and dragons (cartoon) and the intro to standby...lights...camera...action.

-i myself have a ton of old commercials that i would upload if i had more time. i would be alot easier is one would suggest a specific one, and i'll check my collection. yay!
                  CheezNapkin
                  559 Posts
                  16 years, 7 months ago
                  I'm pretty sure they came out around 99 or 2000 and the FOP one came out in 2001.
                    taurus515th
                    18 Posts
                    16 years, 6 months ago
                    dang yall who posted all these old nickelodeon commercials lol i posted like 8 but only 3 got post up and one doesnt show the commercial. Whoever is posting the old nickelodeon commercials keep them coming im enjoying them they bring back a lot of old memories lol. pretty soon they should just make an old nickelodoen commercial folder because there are like 30 of them.
                      RaZZu
                      408 Posts
                      16 years, 6 months ago
                      taurus515th
                      dang yall who posted all these old nickelodeon commercials lol i posted like 8 but only 3 got post up and one doesnt show the commercial. Whoever is posting the old nickelodeon commercials keep them coming im enjoying them they bring back a lot of old memories lol. pretty soon they should just make an old nickelodoen commercial folder because there are like 30 of them.

What is the commercial that will not play?
                      And now for something completely different................
                        taurus515th
                        18 Posts
                        16 years, 6 months ago
                        RaZZu
                        taurus515th

the one that didnt work was disco dogs these are the 8 that i uploaded for the commercials on this site lockers, uneven bars, funky dance, pinch face, disco doug barnyard, bones, and opera but only 3 of them got posted so ill will redownload these commercials again and then upload it to the commercials page when im not busy
                          RaZZu
                          408 Posts
                          16 years, 6 months ago
                          taurus515th
                          RaZZu
                          taurus515th

the one that didnt work was disco dogs these are the 8 that i uploaded for the commercials on this site lockers, uneven bars, funky dance, pinch face, disco doug barnyard, bones, and opera but only 3 of them got posted so ill will redownload these commercials again and then upload it to the commercials page when im not busy

I fixed your disco dog commercial http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/841/
                          And I think your other commercials are there but are harder to find now
                          And now for something completely different................
                            taurus515th
                            18 Posts
                            16 years, 6 months ago
                            cool all the 8 nickelodoen commercials are there now :D
                              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss