System
79987 Posts
18 years, 4 months ago
There was a Pioneer stereo commercial where a nicely dressed business man takes a walk down a dark alley and runs into a group of "street punks" who have a huge Pioneer stereo. When the man reaches the group, the terrible 80's music starts and they all start feeling eachother up and doing weird things. I'm not sure of the exact time frame, but I know it was late 80s or early early 90s. If anyone knows of this commercial and can send me a link or something i would really appreciate it that would be awesome.
Thanks!
    Brent_Mann
    1 Posts
    3 years, 9 months ago
    Okay, good news... that Pioneer commercial is on YouTube. Just go to YouTube and search for: "Retro Commercials Vol7 - 1984"
    The commercial starts at the 3:52 mark of that video. Enjoy!

There was a Pioneer stereo commercial where a nicely dressed business man takes a walk down a dark alley and runs into a group of "street punks" who have a huge Pioneer stereo. When the man reaches the group, the terrible 80's music starts and they all start feeling eachother up and doing weird things. I'm not sure of the exact time frame, but I know it was late 80s or early early 90s. If anyone knows of this commercial and can send me a link or something i would really appreciate it that would be awesome.
    Thanks![/quote]
      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss