11 years, 2 months ago
I've been searching for an old nickelodeon bumper or music video. It had an alien from across the galaxy who came to earth. He didn't have arms and he was singing about his experience. At one point during the music a policeman tells him to put up his hands and he sings "I don't have arms" and then something about being from across the galaxy. I can't find it anywhere and I wanted to see it again now that I am an adult. Thanks for your help
    11 years, 2 months ago
    I am thinking of Invader ZIM.
    Nickelodeoninthe90s's Signature Image
    I can't do it!
      11 years, 1 month ago
      I'd search up "nickelodeon i don't have arms" and then i'd find it.
      Nickelodeoninthe90s's Signature Image
      I can't do it!
        YuYuYuuki
        113 Posts
        6 years, 9 months ago
        Nickelodeoninthe90s
        I am thinking of Invader ZIM.

He had arms.
        Yeah, it's Yuuki. Got a problem with that?

"The sun may have the face of a baby, but it is actually quite old. So old, in fact, that it's about to go supernova! This isn't a good thing."
          2 years, 9 months ago
          Anyway, I actually kinda remember this bumper, but only the "I don't have arms" part. Had to have seen it in 1999. I know I'm not confusing it with The Journey of Allen Strange (teenage Martian Manhunter, haha.) The alien kind of looked like J'onn, but with a different head and of course, no arms. He had to be blue or green. More of J'onn than Zim. Took me awhile to remember this, thought it was false memory until I asked my mom, who watched Nick around 1996 and too remembers this.
          Yeah, it's Yuuki. Got a problem with that?

"The sun may have the face of a baby, but it is actually quite old. So old, in fact, that it's about to go supernova! This isn't a good thing."
            An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss