Bomberman
3299 Posts
15 years, 10 months ago
Anyone know where I can get full-length episodes of this show? Obviously the VHS tapes are out-of-print (and they didn't have every episode anyway), and they never made any DVDs for it. Thanks!
Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
    15 years, 10 months ago
    There was an animated series? :?
    I am Ricky, hear me think! :D
      Bomberman
      3299 Posts
      15 years, 10 months ago
      Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
        blueluigi
        3338 Posts
        15 years, 10 months ago
        I have a couple episodes. Not sure which ones I have although one episode I know I have is the Christmas episode.
          Bomberman
          3299 Posts
          15 years, 10 months ago
          Are they on your computer? Could you send them to me perhaps? :D
          Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
            15 years, 10 months ago
            A few years ago fox reaired them on the Fox Box.
              RetroToon
              759 Posts
              15 years, 10 months ago
              I have the 1st episode that somebody uploaded on their YouTube account, however that particular guy for some reason had his account name pop up in the middle of it, so that's the only thing keeping it from being perfect. Still better than nothing though.
                havokric
                363 Posts
                15 years, 10 months ago
                holy crap... i'd forgotten all about this!
                cool blurb here
                  sm2000
                  441 Posts
                  15 years, 9 months ago
                  There was a recent rumor that this might be coming to DVD soon... I have the 3 Laserdisc releases, 2 of the VHS releases and one episode taped off TV (giving me 17 of the 26 episodes total), but haven't transferred them to DVD yet. I was ABOUT to, then I heard the rumor and decided to hold off for a bit and see where it goes.
                  My website: Zaranyzerak

Me on YouTube - DVD and Video Game reviews, Rants, Raves, and random bouts of creativity.
                    15 years, 9 months ago
                    Bomberman
                    Anyone know where I can get full-length episodes of this show? Obviously the VHS tapes are out-of-print (and they didn't have every episode anyway), and they never made any DVDs for it. Thanks!

HERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD 22 out of the (i think) 26 episodes :

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Back-To-The-Future-Seasons-1-amp-2/4117d4f082364a591b1bf5b0780480206a856b2c6766
                      sm2000
                      441 Posts
                      15 years, 9 months ago
                      Actually, that torrent is 21 episodes (episode 7 is two half-length stories, but is actually one episode). And yes, there were 26 total.
                      My website: Zaranyzerak

Me on YouTube - DVD and Video Game reviews, Rants, Raves, and random bouts of creativity.
                        Seston
                        462 Posts
                        15 years, 9 months ago
                        youtube had them all about a year 1/2 ago good luck finding them now
                          4 years, 2 months ago
                          Bomberman

Good there is a web store called MundoVirtualSOS where you get everything a little Retro TV Series and Current and Movie Sagas Also Unique and Exclusive Presence
                            Arian
                            2 Posts
                            4 years, 2 months ago
                            I'm pretty sure it was bundled with the Back to the Future Trilogy on Blu-ray. Lemme check, because I have it.

Yeah, right on the front (I haven't opened it yet XP): https://i.imgur.com/ftHmKuN.jpg

And the back: https://i.imgur.com/ZRXlRh9.jpg

If you need any other info, let me know.
                              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss