areyouakegger
625 Posts
13 years, 4 months ago
iHateYourMoustache
I remember when I was around 4 ('92), I had this movie recorded to a blank VHS but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. I used to watch it all the time.

If I remember right, the movie was a one word title, and the main character was a boy of around high school age, and he was either nerdy, or just an outcast.

I don't remember too much about the plot, but I do remember there was a scene where the main character was on the run from some bullies and ended up hiding from them in a laundry cart full of clothes.

And around the end of the movie, he throws a party at his house while his parents are away, where he stands up to the bullies and gets his love interest (i think), but he finds out that his parents are on their way back home early, so he has to kill the party and fix the house back up exactly the way it was. Very cliche.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I never would have realised :D
I can't think of anything worth putting as a signature.
    1 year, 8 months ago
    ..site's still kicking, I see..well here's a necrobump from hell.

It's called Munchie. It's about this new kid in town who gets bullied in school until he meets Munchie, this magical gremlin-looking monster that can make pizza fly and sounds like Snagglepuss if he was Dom DeLuise in disguise.

Munchie helps the kid reclaim control of his life in his new environment, and the kid becomes popular enough for people to actually show up at his party he's hosting. It was also Jennifer Love Hewitt's first movie (she played said love interest).
      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss