YuYuYuuki
113 Posts
7 years ago
Which game on Toonami.com was it where TOM turned evil? I remember him gasping with his hands on his stomach, it sounded painful, and then he started giggling evilly.
I'm 85% sure this was the 5th level of Trapped in Hyperspace. I played a lot from ages six to eight, and it was my favorite game on Toonami.com, so it had to be from there. The only clear things I remember about the game now are Swayzak's freakout at the end, and SARA telling me to fix the NAFT system in level 2. And of course TOM being infected.
Yeah, it's Yuuki. Got a problem with that?

"The sun may have the face of a baby, but it is actually quite old. So old, in fact, that it's about to go supernova! This isn't a good thing."
    90sNickGirl
    141 Posts
    5 years, 1 month ago
    That was it
    "All right, this thing is officially making me CRAZY!"
      YuYuYuuki
      113 Posts
      4 years, 9 months ago
      Thank you!

"The sun may have the face of a baby, but it is actually quite old. So old, in fact, that it's about to go supernova! This isn't a good thing."
        3 years ago
        I remember that game! I remember thinking evil TOM was pretty hot -- and you having to go inside him to save him really excited my endo-loving 15 year old self. I'd kill to find that game again.
        The power of Zorak compels you.
          2 years, 7 months ago
          Evil TOM 2 and Brainiac were the ultimate early '00s crushes for me.

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss