System
79987 Posts
17 years, 5 months ago
Ok, first, who remembers a cartoon about a kid that would transform into a car when ever hot water touched him? Then he would turn back once he touched cold water.

Second, and this one's the really tough one. Does anyone remember this movie. I dont remember what it was about, but it had a kid who made a contraption that attached his bike to the train tracks, so he could ride on them. There was also a monster in a lake that would come out in the middle of the night, but then it turned out just to be an old tractor under water that would lift up from air bubble cought under it. If any one can answer that question, then I will bow before you. If not, than I really wont do anything.

Thanks guys,
Jimbo
P.S.
This site rocks
    System
    79987 Posts
    17 years, 5 months ago
    Holy Crap! I can't believe someone knew the name of that cartoon. Its been haunting me for years.

As for the movie, the very fact that it sounds familiar to you is almost enough. At least I know I didn't make it up.

Thanks Hammertime
      Ryzen
      99 Posts
      17 years, 5 months ago
      Someone else discribed that exact movie a while back. Look through the old forums and you will find your answer, I promise you.
      Ryzen's Signature Image
        System
        79987 Posts
        17 years, 5 months ago
        The hunt is on!

Thanks
          Ryzen
          99 Posts
          17 years, 5 months ago
          I am looking too. It is here somewhere.
          Ryzen's Signature Image
            Ryzen
            99 Posts
            17 years, 5 months ago
            Try the post titled (Children of the Eighties! I need your help!)

The second movie is called the Quest.
            Ryzen's Signature Image
              System
              79987 Posts
              17 years, 5 months ago
              Im on it!
                System
                79987 Posts
                17 years, 5 months ago
                It is The Quest! Holy Crap! All this time. I cant believe I finally know the name. There is no word that can describe my utter appreciation for this site. Thanks everyone!
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  17 years, 5 months ago
                  Also, Ryzen is the shit.

Thanks man.
                    Ryzen
                    99 Posts
                    17 years, 5 months ago
                    Your very much welcome.
                    Ryzen's Signature Image
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years, 2 months ago
                      Wow...I've been thinking about that movie off and on over the past few years! I remember watching that movie thinking that there definitely was a monster in that lake...wasn't Corey Haim in that movie? I remember nobody believed him and he got his sister to help him drag that thing out of the water.
                        tonewinwy
                        983 Posts
                        16 years, 2 months ago
                        Tanookie78
                        Wow...I've been thinking about that movie off and on over the past few years! I remember watching that movie thinking that there definitely was a monster in that lake...wasn't Corey Haim in that movie? I remember nobody believed him and he got his sister to help him drag that thing out of the water.

It had the boy from E.T. in it Henry Thomas.
                        It's OK, next time I'll make you listen. I wish that it were in the power of all children to say that to their parents and to know that indeed they would be heard as we were in those wonderful days on Waltons Mountain.Narrator The Waltons (From the Runawa
                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss