System
79987 Posts
17 years, 4 months ago
I can barely remember the theme song to this show but I cant recall for the life of me what kind of show this was supposed to be. Perhaps a South American 80s variety show? Were there like people in bear costumes dancing to 80s jig? I remember that this was on Fox. Holy cow, Fox had some really good weekday kid shows!
    Rhio2k
    679 Posts
    17 years, 4 months ago
    I remember that jaguar guy who did all the handsprings and backflips...he was the only reason I watched the show.
      System
      79987 Posts
      17 years, 4 months ago
      I think she did one show in Argentina (1990-1993), but her Spanish back then was heavily accented!
        survivor147
        184 Posts
        16 years, 3 months ago
        HAHAHA! I watched a few minutes of this. I had NO IDEA what happened to her or that she was an "adult themed" actress!!!

I don't remember what the point of this show was.
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 3 months ago
          I didn't know about her "adult" actions. I only remembered how everyone kept talking about her. My little cousins had her shoes. I remember them bragging about her shoes.
            Blmdude2k6
            64 Posts
            16 years, 3 months ago
            Heres The theme song but its only in Spanish:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CYHYMV3N

The Best Show On TV!!! May it RIP 1993-1995
              System
              79987 Posts
              16 years, 3 months ago
              Ilari lari larie,
              O o o!
              Ilari lari larie,
              O o o!...
                BlueRain
                311 Posts
                16 years, 3 months ago
                I think my brother was half inlove with her as a child. All I remember is "Xu Xu Xu Xa Xa Xa" singing. I had no idea why she was popular.
                  jemgirl86
                  623 Posts
                  16 years, 3 months ago
                  i remember that show. I know I used to watch it alot I just barely remember anything about it. I know there was a guy in a panda costume. and the "xu xu xu xa xa xa" theme. oh and they had dolls of her. I remember they were on a huge clearance mark down.
                  *That's it! I'm so gonna be like Angela Bower...except with better clothes.*

http://jemgirl.wordpress.com
                    GirlCrazy99
                    392 Posts
                    2 years, 4 months ago
                    Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen appeared on Xuxa at least once, singing "I am the cute one" to the adult themed actress.

Lisa Frank - You Gotta Have It!
                    Pokemon - Gotta Catch 'Em All!
                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss