Kray
865 Posts
17 years, 4 months ago
All except Buck O' Hare.

:) VR Troopers had a rather catchy theme song "Troopers, V, R, virtual reality... WE ARE V. R." Given it was a little bit "techno-geek style" of music but it was definately catchy.

:? Another show that was out around the same time, it was kind of a Power Rangers/VR Troopers show where it was this kid who could become some green insect thing with red eyes and rode a motorcycle. Dang it, I can't remember the name!
    saygen
    104 Posts
    17 years, 4 months ago
    Anonymous
    the wacky world of tex avery, buck o'hare, vr troopers, street sharks bobby's world and mighty max were some of the best shows.

No, Yes, Yes, Yes, No, Yes And true
      System
      79987 Posts
      17 years, 4 months ago
      The Wacky World of Tex Avery isn't exactly retro as it was shown in 1997 and it SUCKED horribly!
        System
        79987 Posts
        17 years, 4 months ago
        Kray
        :? Another show that was out around the same time, it was kind of a Power Rangers/VR Troopers show where it was this kid who could become some green insect thing with red eyes and rode a motorcycle. Dang it, I can't remember the name!

That would be Masked Rider. I think it was Kamen Rider in Japan.
          System
          79987 Posts
          17 years, 4 months ago
          I remember Bucky O'Hare :) the rabbit who fought in space...
            Rhio2k
            679 Posts
            17 years, 4 months ago
            Parker_Lewis
            ANyone remember the frickin' potato head kids >??? i used to watch it on FOX in the morning with the Centurions I believe ???? Help me out LOL my friends think im IN SANE .... :roll:

You saw it during My Little Pony And Friends. The other cartoon that was shown with MLP was Glo Friends.
              System
              79987 Posts
              17 years, 3 months ago
              I forgot to activate my account before i posted the above one. Whoops.
                System
                79987 Posts
                17 years, 3 months ago
                Man, I totally forgot that I had bought some old releases of Bucky O'Hare this past summer. Why haven't I watched those yet? I'm getting too forgetful when I can't even remember to watch a show I used to love.
                  16 years, 1 month ago
                  i have a soft spot on my heart for bobby's world. :D

Welcome to my castle.
                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss