System
79987 Posts
17 years, 2 months ago
anyone remember that old commercial about that kid with acne and he goes on with that kind of spech thats like "some people say i eat too many chocolate bars, or i dont wash my face. my brother says it will go away, but i dont think so" does anyone have a video of it? i remember i watched it and laughted my rear off. but yah, anyone have it?
    System
    79987 Posts
    17 years, 2 months ago
    Was he hispanic?
      System
      79987 Posts
      17 years, 2 months ago
      i...dont think so...i cant really remember
        System
        79987 Posts
        17 years, 2 months ago
        I remember that commercial but I'm picturing a hispanic guy for some reason so I was wondering if it is the same commercial.

That or I dreamt about some hispanic guy talking about acne...weird...
          Vinnie_Zoom
          21 Posts
          17 years, 2 months ago
          godrocksmysocks
          anyone remember that old commercial about that kid with acne and he goes on with that kind of spech thats like "some people say i eat too many chocolate bars, or i dont wash my face. my brother says it will go away, but i dont think so" does anyone have a video of it? i remember i watched it and laughted my rear off. but yah, anyone have it?

I vaguley remember it. If someone got a video of that, I think I'd laugh my ass off too.

-Vinnie-
            Vinnie_Zoom
            21 Posts
            17 years, 2 months ago
            TITO
            So y'all think its funny when spanish folk get acne?

RACISTS

Nah, man... we ain't racists. I can see where you're coming from though. Everyone assumed you were Hispanic in that Coke commercial where your mom made you borritos. Rat basta'ds!!! I feel your pain.

-Vinnie-
              System
              79987 Posts
              15 years, 11 months ago
              So does anyone have a video of this? This commercial is so funny, I would love to see it again.
                sizz_leteen
                596 Posts
                15 years, 11 months ago
                I remember that one. I feel so bad for people in commercials like that.
                I am deranged, but so, so playful!
                -SDJJ
                  pikachulover
                  2944 Posts
                  15 years, 11 months ago
                  I think Adam Broady is in that one. The showed a clip of it on Kimmel once when he a guest.
                    15 years, 11 months ago
                    Commercial is a Canadian classic.

Outsider
                      374 Posts
                      15 years, 11 months ago
                      I remember it, but it's not that old. Proabably less than 5 years.
                        15 years, 11 months ago
                        I remember it from as far back as 10 years ago. Definitely from the mid-90's.

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss