System
79987 Posts
16 years, 10 months ago
Hi all. I just came across this site and it got me thinking about old tv shows that I used to watch. Anyway, I thought about this cartoon I haven't seen for about 12 years but I can't remember what it's called. The only thing I can remember is it was about a purple bear that came to life when it had its handcuffs removed from its wrists. I think this bear was able to travel to different dimensions and such. Anyone know the name of this show?
    Badkitty
    912 Posts
    16 years, 10 months ago
    I think your thinking of My Pet Monster

I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
      tonewinwy
      983 Posts
      16 years, 10 months ago
      I was just thinkin the same thing.Even lookin up info to see if that's what he was tryin to discribe.
      It's OK, next time I'll make you listen. I wish that it were in the power of all children to say that to their parents and to know that indeed they would be heard as we were in those wonderful days on Waltons Mountain.Narrator The Waltons (From the Runawa
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 10 months ago
        Hmm.. I remember the toys, but I didn't know there was ever a cartoon. Nifty.

Were the other creatures in the cartoon, as well? I remember the plush line had another larger one called My Football Monster, and... three (?) smaller ones? I can't remember what they were called.. Anyone?
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 10 months ago
          :lol: That's the show I was thinking about! Thanks everyone.
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 10 months ago
            :oops: I just noticed this site has a whole article about this show :lol:

It can be found here btw. http://www.retrojunk.com/articles/51.html

Thanks again.
              weredog
              297 Posts
              16 years, 10 months ago
              The football monster never appeared, but the three smaller ones did.Only in one episode though.I used to have every episode on tape.
                hsmith98
                3097 Posts
                15 years, 10 months ago
                I used to watch the show, and my best friends brother had one of the toys.
                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss