System
79987 Posts
16 years, 10 months ago
who can remember the hallucination scene from Labyrinth where Jareth sits on a ledge from his castle and blows those bubbles/crystal balls
if anybody else has a favourite scene from a movie please tell
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 10 months ago
    My fave scene is the stair scene where she is chasing wer brother up an down the different stairs in different directions :D
      Badkitty
      912 Posts
      16 years, 10 months ago
      I really don't have a favortie part since I love that entire movie. If I had to choose it would either be the part with Fireys trying to take her head or the ballroom scene just because David Bowie was so hot in it.
      I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
        16 years, 10 months ago
        My favorite part was the ballroom scene. It had a great song and the costumes were awesome.
        Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue
        :-)
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 10 months ago
          oh i love this movie
          but i love the old woman who is trying to help sarah forget everything. keeps handing her dollies and bears and the look on the old womans face is awesome.
          but yah, the ballroom scene and the end when jarreth sings everything ive done ive done for you. that was so romantic to me as a kid LOL. i used to dream that i was sarah
          i really need to buy this on dvd... my vhs copy is a dubbed copy and pretty worn at this point.
            nippythefish
            2694 Posts
            16 years, 10 months ago
            Most memorable scene? The cleaners. Easily. The stuff that nightmares are made from.
              TheNighthaw
              69 Posts
              16 years, 10 months ago
              I liked the Dance Magic scene because the music is so awesome, in fact all the music from Labyrinth is awesome, it took me forever to find it all on WinMx, hahaha :lol: I didn't used to like the ballroom scene because it was slow I guess, but now that I'm older and wiser, I appreciate it more.

Of course the part in the Bulk of Eternal Stench is funny because they're all complaining about the smell and there's all the sounds of flatulence in the background.

Ugh I can't STAND the part at the beginning where her baby brother Toby is crying for like 5 MINUTES STRAIGHT :shock: After a while it's like "Jareth, please, come to the rescue!" Send the cleaners after that kid, jeez.
                bleukeekat
                407 Posts
                16 years, 10 months ago
                here's a labyrinth Q i have. when you all saw it in the theater and then taped it off tv in the 80's and watched it over and over and then FINALLY the dvd came out...did you notice that they remastered it beautifully?? i never noticed that jareth's coat from the ballroom scene was a royal blue encrusted with jewels, just thought it was plain old black, or how bout hoggle's bracelet on sara?

my favorite part is the whooollllleeee thing.
                miaow >^..^<

Oh dear I've re-dorkulated!
                  Badkitty
                  912 Posts
                  16 years, 10 months ago
                  Yes, dvd is a great invention. Everything is so much crisper and more colorfull compared to original releases.
                  I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
                    nippythefish
                    2694 Posts
                    16 years, 10 months ago
                    TheNighthaw
                    Of course the part in the Bulk of Eternal Stench is funny because they're all complaining about the smell and there's all the sounds of flatulence in the background.

I think it's called 'The Bog of Eternal Stench'.
                      TheNighthaw
                      69 Posts
                      16 years, 10 months ago
                      You're right, darn phonetics, plus most of them are British and hard to understand anyway, yay closed captioning!
                        jemgirl86
                        623 Posts
                        16 years, 9 months ago
                        I love labyrinth, as you can see from my avatar. anyways, the best scenes are the ballroom scene and then when sarah gets to the castle and they have the animatronic bowie walk up the side of the staircase. its hilarious. I love watching the dvd w/ the subtitles on because you can pickup on some really odd lines that aren't heard very clearly.
                        *That's it! I'm so gonna be like Angela Bower...except with better clothes.*

http://jemgirl.wordpress.com
                          bleukeekat
                          407 Posts
                          16 years, 9 months ago
                          DE FRAGGETY WOGGA WOGGA!!!! YOUR MOTHER WAS A FRAGGIN AARDVARK!!!

actually when i first saw the ballroom scene i knew i wanted my wedding to be on halloween and have everybody come in costume and/or masquerade masks and i would play 'as the world falls down' somewhere in the reception:)

still am too. halloween 2006
                          miaow >^..^<

Oh dear I've re-dorkulated!
                            Daniel85
                            1699 Posts
                            16 years, 9 months ago
                            Any scene with Jennifer Connelly in it. I mean Jennifer Hot-elly!

Seriously, though, I like that bit where Bowie is talking to his creatures in singsong fashion. The 'power of voodoo' bit.
                              System
                              79987 Posts
                              16 years, 9 months ago
                              man im obsessed with that movie. my avatar is the labyrinth on many forums i am on
                                Dr_Science
                                537 Posts
                                16 years, 9 months ago
                                My fav scene is when that worm guy says "hallo". And Jennifer says "Did you just say hello?" and worm guy says, "no I said hallo!"

Very british, I love it.
                                  System
                                  79987 Posts
                                  16 years, 9 months ago
                                  i always love the ending when ludo , hoggle and sir diddymus ask sarah does she need them and replies yes , suddenly all the creatures appear in her bedroom where the camera zooms out of her room and sees the owl ( that jareth transformed into ) flying away
                                    System
                                    79987 Posts
                                    16 years, 9 months ago
                                    I have not seen this flic in a long time but what I remember most is Bowie rolling those balls across his fingers..
                                      System
                                      79987 Posts
                                      16 years, 9 months ago
                                      I'd have to say any scene from that movie with David Bowie in it was fantastic. I will say that his pants were a wee bit too tight though.
                                        System
                                        79987 Posts
                                        16 years, 9 months ago
                                        My fave was the remind me of the babe scene.. love it
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss